Friday 21 December 2012

YMCMB gives her views on Christmas and truth!

I discovered that Santa Claus did not exist when I was 9 years old.
We were on December 24, at the Christmas Eve meal.
 
I was so eager to be the next day to open my presents!
 
 I was so depressed, I did not even sleep at night. This is when the time came to go to bed. I was lying in my bed, I could not really sleep!
 
It was then that I heard a lot of noise in the room.
 
 I'm curious, so I got up to go see what was going on.
 
 I was finally going to see Santa Claus work!
 
 That's when I saw my mother with my brother, putting the gifts at the feet of the tree.
 
I immediately realized that Santa Claus does not exist.
 
I was very disappointed that everyone lied to me!
 
This is when my mother saw the door of the room, she took me apart, and she told me everything.
 
 I then left to go to bed, very sad and disappointed.
 
But the next day I forgot my anger against my parents, and was very happy to open my presents!
 

7 comments:

  1. Such an ungrateful kid you were !
    You HAD TO cry for Santa claus.
    Heartless generation...

    Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
  2. YMCMB i dislike hear you cried, even it were when you were a child ! I'll create Santa Claus just to give you smile lol
    -Amazilena-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not cry, I said that I was sad ;)
    - YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's normal to be sad the day you learnt Santa Claus didn't exist .. because It's sad.

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  4. Why your mother didn't had dressed the Santa Claus costum? Like that you could see him for the first time!
    Imnoyou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she had not expected that I'm still awake!
    - YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9 is pretty late to learn the non-existence of Santa Claus no?
    Or maybe not, I don't know actually...
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete