Thursday 20 December 2012

Musing on Xmas, by Amazilena

 X-Mas
What have you written on your wishes list ? 



          I'm not asking you what videogames or what other things like that you want to have. Not at all. What I wanted to know is the most important in my opinion of course -your feelings, your hopes, your projects...


            For me X-Mas, is not only a commercial event when you receive presents with no feelings -It's a familial party.
I give not a lot of importance to presents, or money, because what I love is to see everyone happy this day.

I often imagine the day when I'll have children.
I'll want to see their eyes shine because they are with their two parents, maybe their grand parents still alive and because they feel good in our house.

            Have you ever thought about the evolution between last X-Mas, this year and next X-Mas ?

Did you change ? What meetings have you done ?

It's a favorable moment to remember that.

About myself, I'm quite satisfied.

              To come back to my first question, if before I told you many stuff wich maybe appears useless, it was just to think farther than a comercial party, with no value of money.

So, my own answer is just the health of my family and my friends.
 
 And my legitimize wish is to meet someone I've known a few months -I keep hoping.

        I wish you a merry X-Mas and I hope you'll have a beautiful time.

                    ~Amazilena~

7 comments:

  1. It's a nice vision if X-mas, and I agree with you !
    So I'm gonna answer to your questions. Honestly I feel quite sad when it's Christmas time but I still love the good ambience of these holidays.
    My wish is almost the same as yours, I just want to see two persons special to me, it will be my best gift.

    Nomika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So i wish you to be lucky and see them, you deserve it ! :)
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
  2. That's really poetic!
    for methe 2 other thing I like are the food because it's very delicious and the fire in the chimney because it's hot!
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poetic ? If you like...lol
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
  3. This article is really poetic, as usual with you Amazilena ;)
    And I completely agree with your point of view of christmas! It's a familial moment :)

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you think like Imnotyou, i really wrote this article without wanting to incluse poetics elements but, i believe you Bobbie :)
      Yes, a familial moment.
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
    2. Yes, with you, poetics elements comes like that ;)

      Bobbie.

      Delete