Sunday 23 December 2012

And the last one on that subject, by Bobbie

My teacher asks  me to tell my reaction the day I learnt Santa Claus did not exist. She is funny isn't she?  

(she is, indeed. Mrs P.)

Because he exists, everybody knows that!... What?! He doesn't exist?! It's horrible!


Santa Claus... :'-( 

This day is the worst of my life and the sadness...
All my dreams fall down and my hopes too...

By the way this is a joke I don't  believe in Santa Claus and ... I don't remember the day I learnt Santa Claus did not exist.

Bye!

Bobbie.

I said: "The day you learnt Santa Claus didn't exist OR something seasonal, Bobbie!  Mrs P.

14 comments:

  1. Bobbie you're unbelievable !
    You told me YOU were Santa Claus !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I told you that but I though I was Santa Claus but Mrs P. open my eyes and I realize he doesn't exist :'(

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  2. You don't remember the day you learnt S.Claus didn't exist, the reason is the emotional schock was so huge that you don't remember it today! Isn't it?
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right ..

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  3. Only because you knew it will be simple to talk about something you don't remember hahaha !
    -Amazilena-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or maybe you just pretend you don't remember it because this way you didn't have to write a lot ! ;)

    Nomika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nomika, are you pretending I'm a lazy girl?! You're a bad girl :(

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  5. Ahahaha and your story ?

    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not funny ! ;)

      Bobbie.

      Delete
    2. I know Mrs P but this idea came to me like that!

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  6. Hi everyone :) I'm Bobbie's friend, she told me to come to this blog and I find this one really interristing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well at least it's an article that is fast to read! ^^
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete