Wednesday 19 December 2012

Nomika's view on "the" subject...


The day I learnt Santa Claus dit not exist

I don't remember very well how old I was when I discovered that Santa Claus was not a real person, but it was about 7 .

Before this time, I always thought that it was Santa Claus who brought me the presents I had ordered.
I even had proofs of that (which of course, were some sayings of my parents who wanted me to believe that, and it worked !).

But one day a bit before Christmas, when my mum got home after buying some stuff, I looked in the shopping bag and I saw a doll or some other toy, I don't remember clearly ..

I was wondering why it was in there but my mum came and told me not to look in the shopping bag.

I found this reaction quite weird ..

A few days after, I wanted to know if they were more presents hidden somewhere.

I was very curious, so I searched them in the whole house !

In my parents' bedroom, I opened the wardrobe and I saw many gift packages on the shelf !

 I was very happy even if it meant Santa Claus doesn't exist...
 


16 comments:

  1. Your history is very original!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but it's quite the same as some others !

      Nomika.

      Delete
  2. Your parents are not very discreet !

    -Tsitsa-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know ! They aren't very imaginative ..

      Nomika.

      Delete
  3. Is it me or parents have no imagination to hide our gifts? They always hide presents in their bedroom but it's the fist room where a curious child will look for!
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you but it's parents, nevermind :)

      Nomika.

      Delete
  4. Never look in shopping bags !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it's a thing I learned on that day.

      Nomika.

      Delete
  5. So it didn't make you sad to learned Santa Claus don't exist just because you were sure to have your presents, a good phylosophe lol
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you :p But yes, why be sad when you know that you will still receive presents ?

      Nomika.

      Delete
  6. Oh ! Maybe it was Santa Claus who took your presents in your parents' bedroom O.O

    goo-goo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, you make me doubt about it ! I'll keep an eye on their wardrobe, maybe you're right ..

      Nomika.

      Delete
  7. curiosity is bad!

    bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, but who isn't curious at all ?

      Nomika.

      Delete
    2. Ignorant people maybe...

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  8. I am rassured, I am not the only one to have looked everywhere..
    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete