Sunday 9 December 2012

And now, the first of our Seasonal articles!

The first one, about a childhood memory linked to Christmas time, is by Rider:




I remember when I learnt that Santa Claus did not exist. I was 6 years old . It was in december, 24th ,2002.
At night , I happened to see my mother with different presents , I asked her : "It's for me ?"
She was very strange and stressed. I didn't understand what happened , her answer was: " Yes.. No.. I have to speak with you!"
 

I saw that my mother wasn't fine.
I sat down, she looked at me and said :" Listen to me Laurianne , Santa Claus doesn't exist , it's me and your dad
that buy your presents , it  is not Santa Claus , I'm sorry but it's the truth.

I cried , I cried . I went in my bedroom , I didn't want to speak anymore . One hour later , I joined  my mother and I said to her :
 " I love you mam , it doesn't matter .. Did you give me my presents ?"
She laughed , and said to me :" I love you too my daughter !"
I saw that she was very relieved .


Rider.

27 comments:

  1. Poor Rider !
    I hope now you're not still sad :)
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be hard for the parents to tell their child that Santa Claus doesn't exist... !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article by the way ! ;)
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was 6 years old: I'm sure she has moved on!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sad any more now Amazilena, thank you:D

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is on, it is hard, but I have my presents,so I am well:D

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I grew now, it is not necessary exaggerated all the same :p

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also had six years but the problem is that I had discovered the secret gifts ... despite all the explanations of my parents it was too late... lool!
    -destiny-

    ReplyDelete
  9. mh... honestly... am I the only one who doesn't remember that day?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agie, you're not ! I don't remember too, I even think i've never believe to it !
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I understand why you cried, it's quite hard the way you learn Santa Claus doesn't exist!!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes there it is sure that you had guessed express, but I find that it is more bad when you learn it by you even Destiny !

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I remember it myself a little because it had marked me, but my mother also helped me.

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, everyone has to discover one day that Santa Claus doesn't exist, the children will be sad for 2 hours then they'll be fine for the rest of their lives .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recognize here your legendary empathy Jules!^^

      Delete
    2. U must be very funny as a mother Jules :)

      Delete
  15. Rider we all know that Santa Claus mises you ;) but don't worry.

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an emotional story right ? I cried thinking of the scene... No it's a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your story is sooo cute ! :)

    Nomika.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh with You, I do not worry me any more you know Bobbie! :D

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Nomika , now I laugh when I remember this moment ! :D

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha yes it's quite funny when you remember memories like that :D

    Nomika.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very funny ! And it is there ,that you see that time flies !

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice story at the end ;)

    goo-goo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, it's cute ;) !
    And thank you Goo-goo !

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete