Monday 17 December 2012

Ignorance is Bliss, by WolfGang


          


 The charm of our childhood was represented in a large amount by the existence of Santa Claus. Each of us remembers with nostalgia how we were waiting for Christmas .
Children are extremely naive and believe in everything , especially in Santa Claus .
It's  one of the beliefs who makes childhood delightful .
We all dreamed one day of seeing Santa Claus at the foot of the tree .
When christmas was coming we did a short list or rather a large list of everything we wanted.
With age , this belief becomes meaningless until the day where we are told the truth.
Personnaly I wasn't sad when I learnt the truth , I found it quite logical.
I had never seen this Father Christmas get into the house , and I was still living in Congo, it would be black  ?
I do not think so.
I remember one thing , when my little brother learnt  the truth he was sad .
Before christmas he usually did his list of presents , and one day when he saw christmas adversing with father's chrismas he wanted to call him !
Ignorance is bliss .

18 comments:

  1. "Children are extremely naive and believe in everything." I agree with this sentance but we all need a part of dream !
    - YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you cry just a little bit ?
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like your article, very interesting and quite original. It's a good idea to precise that you were still in Congo because after all, we don't know how the Santa Claus myth is seen in other countries.
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you when you say it's quite logical that Santa Claus doesn't exist .. But like you've said, children really believe in him and I think it's still a quite good thing :)

    Nomika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So youre little bro is naive ? Good article
    Blackman

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this age there we are much more naïve and we did not ask questions.But to be sad not at all, me find not it normal:p

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your introduction and your reasoning, espacially about Congo ! :)

    -Tsitsa-

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the first I read a child thought that it's logical Santa Claus isn't real! usually all children believes their parents.
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the last sentense : "Ignorance is bliss"

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's hard to learn the truth about Chrismas when we are young.. but after we scream it everywhere and make other youger children sad ! mouhahaha

    goo-goo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like your sadism goo-goo.

      Holysnail

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you can say that "ignorance is bliss"... in some way... why not...
      But thanks god, ignorance isn't a condition to have bliss.

      Holysnail

      Delete
  11. Your Santa Claus is dressed as sapologue in Congo ;)
    #Blackman

    ReplyDelete
  12. You mean he's very elegant?^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. All children are not naive !

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The father christmas is black :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good article ! :) very interresting :)
    By Lala

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this article !

    ReplyDelete