Saturday 15 December 2012

The same old story, by Folt


 
When I learnt that Santa Claus didn’t exist, I was 7 years old.

It was at school (but I don’t remember the day…) and I didn’t cry. But almost!

I learnt it by children in the playground, I heard a lot of children (older than me) saying that Santa Claus didn’t exist.
At the begining, I thought they said that only to joke but, as one goes along, I finished by understand the truth about Santa Claus.
But, to be sure that he doesn’t really exist, I remember that I asked my parents after school and they admitted it to me.
But after, I don’t remember  my reaction… (if I was sad, happy or angry…)

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. You were to be sad, but certainly happy to having your presents !

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes maybe, but I have a memory of red fish! ;)

      Folt

      Delete
  2. I think you must have been sad like every children at this moment. Except Wolfgang, but I think he is kind of heartless... ^^
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were all 7 years when we learned the truth !
    It's not important to remember if you were sad, happy or angry because i think, or i hope now you don't give importance to this old lie, if you have presents, you're happy and you don't try to understand the rest.
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you were probably sad, like everyone..

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe happy like nobody

      Folt

      Delete
    2. If this was the case you were the exeption !

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  5. And I don't remember very well either of my reaction, so you're not the one .. But after all, it doesn't really matter ^^

    Nomika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many children learnt that Santa Claus did'nt exist at school, with their friends or other children.. !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone already heardt that Santa Claus is not real.Me the oldest children said the same about God, but it's a little bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you all learn that Santa Claus didn't exist when you were 7 year old ???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Older Children shoudn't go to school before x-mas to leave the younger believe in it ^^ and the older Children should be happy to stay at home juste for it :P

    goo-goo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stoped believe in Santa Clause the day when I realize that it was my uncle disguise, it was so sad

    ReplyDelete