Saturday 29 December 2012

For the first time ever... An article, just like that!


 Destiny offered to present her favourite band :
 
GIRUGAMESH
 
 
Girugamesh  is a Japanese visual key rock band, formed in 2003
 

 
 
Formed in 2003 in Chiba, Shuu and Nii had been friends since elementary school, the earliest incarnation of the band made its first performance while the members were still in high school. Girugamesh began playing gigs with their current lineup in 2004, until they were signed to record label Gaina-Japan. Their first single, "Kaisen Sengen" was ranked #10 on the Oricon Indies chart. In 2005, Girugamesh embarked on a nation-wide tour, after which they released their first live DVD.
In 2007, Girugamesh was signed to the European label Gan shin  The band then was part of a 9-band Japanese rock festival in Los Angeles ( California) called "J-Rock Revolution". They were part of the second night alongside Merry, D'espair's Ray, , and Mucc Around the time of J-Rock Revolution, some of the performing bands released material on the iTunes Store, including Girugamesh. On this, Ryo has commented that "if you really like the band after the initial listen, you will buy the original CD."
 
Girugamesh is composed of:
Satoshi --> VOCAL/ LYRICIST

 
Nii --> GUITARE 

Shuu --> BASSE (leader)

Яyo --> DRUM , (primary songwritter )



The Discography:

       13'S REBORN  (September 27, 2006) http://youtu.be/64-BAWNcrwc

       GIRUGAMESH (December 26, 2007) http://youtu.be/Zm4ideW3POY

       MUSIC (November 5, 2008) http://youtu.be/OBKWCn9je-E

       NOW (December 16, 2009) http://youtu.be/xl676U5J1Os

       GO (January 26, 2011) http://youtu.be/UEEgZvT1BuY

 

 

My favorite band for 5 years now, with catchy rhythms and realistic words that allow me to escape from the real world ...
I wanted to make it known.
Me, from the first musical notes, I fell in love :)

Thank you Destiny for sharing this with us. I've added some videos (the one named Destiny, of course and one with French subtitles, so we can understand the lyrics!)     Mrs P.

20 comments:

  1. I'm not fan but thanks to share your music style with us :)
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nii is a boy or a girl ?
    #blackman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shuu looks like Michael Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know this band even if I sometimes listen to visual kei, they sound great !

    Nomika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to see that you like :)

      Delete
  5. there are all boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I mean, sharing is generally always good ! ...To accept that other people do have different tastes than ours. It's nice to respect that... even when it's Alicia keys and Jay-Z for exemple... Just saying.
    Teehee

    Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes I know but I listen it a lot on radio and TV so it "get out through my nose" (lol) :)
      -DESTINY-

      Delete
  8. I don't like this music style. But it's always nice to learn things we don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like this music style. They too much made of plastic surgery and I find this commercial music but I respect the tastes of others.
    Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there isn't plastic surgery at all ^^ to bad for you ;D
      - DESTiNY-

      Delete
  10. I like it ! It's a good band of visual. I recommend you The Gazette. It's a band of visual too. Their song Need you like a drug is great !
    A Cockatoo's friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate this look. Sorry, but it is my opinion.
    By Lalaaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The names of the singers is really funny, I love Japanese or Chinese name haha

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  13. The look it's particular ^^ but I like ^^
    lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know this bend
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know this group. their look is very strange... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is weird to see the old lifestyles in 2012... Yse

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think they are little bit crazy !!! Cardinal

    ReplyDelete