Sunday 23 December 2012

Let's not forget Imnotyou!


 

 
I remember I was about 6 and with my family we were on holidays during the summer.
With my sister Julie, who was 5, we asked  our mother:

-Mummy, does the "little mouse" exists?
 (in England, there's no such thing: it's the Tooth Fairy! Mrs P.)

-No it does not exist.

-And  Santa Claus?

-Neither. It’s parents who give you the gifts.

Julie opened wide her eyes and said:

-Hah! We should say it to Adeline (my 13 years old sister) she still believes it !

Before asking  my mother, Julie had asked first Adeline, if Santa Claus existed.

So we were not shocked because the little mouse and Santa Claus didn't exist, we were shocked because our old sister believed it !!!

As for me, I began to have doubts because one morning, under my pillow, I found an envelope on which was written "For Remi" and I asked myself “Mice can write?”
 
It's a good question, considering that it makes absolute sense that mice come to give you money for your teeth!!! Mrs P.

 

9 comments:

  1. Little mouse can't write like Santa Claus can't read our list :p
    -Amazilena-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is funny ;)

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  2. I think they can write, and also that they play banjo. But it's just my point !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes and practise tap dancing why not?! ahahah! ;)

      Bobbie.

      Delete
    2. Mice can do a lot of things !!!
      SweetLisa

      Delete
  3. You wonder too much about things like that ..

    Nomika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is funny story :)

    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the truth it's the nightmare of children, i remember this tragedy when i heart this new

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny story ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete