Monday 28 September 2015

The former Camello, now called Scarlett...

My arrival on the blog, my presentation, me ... 

Hi guys my nickname on this blog is Scarlett, because it's the name of my perfume and I find this name funny, simply. 



I'm 17 years old, I was born in may for the generous souls :) 

[Be more specific: as for me, it's November 22nd... Just saying!^^ Mrs P.]

I don't have hobbies,  I just like reading.
My last reading was  Les crevettes ont le coeur dans la tête .
It's a book by Marion Michau.


She tells her love story with humour ! 

It's a book that I recommend for the young or old girls, mothers or single, depressed or crazy in love regardless !

But also for the man to unsterstand the female psychology ,ah ah ah! 

Otherwise I like listening to all types of music.

I like going  to the cinema. 

Besides my favorite movie is  La crème de la crème

This is story of three business students in one of the best schools in France. 
They are going to put into practice the laws of market in relationships between the girls and boys.
They will create a network of prostitution in their campus. 
Many people don't like this movie but as for me, I find it fantastic !


I think that's all, thank for reading me, xoxo

20 comments:

  1. I've never watched this movie but I've heard of it, it seems great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's very good and interesting !

      -Scarlett

      Delete
  2. I've never read this book but it looks very interesting and the movie too!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My buddy saw this movie and she told me that she loved it -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your boyfriend has good taste !

      Scarlett

      Delete
    2. haha yes -Bonnie

      Delete
  4. Everyone is talking about this movie but I never watched it arrrg
    But interesting article :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never watched this movie but everyone is talking about it
    Interesting article :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too haha I've never watched this movie -Bonnie

      Delete
  6. What La crème de la crème is about ? I'm interrested in knowing that, but good article !
    -Apote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a movie on the business student, they practice a theory on the popularity rating :)

      Scarlett

      Delete
  7. Oh I have this perfume and is smell so good !
    -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you !! I find it reminiscent of the summer !

      Scarlett

      Delete
  8. Can you borrow me you book please ?

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll lend it in the week !

      Scarlett

      Delete
  9. the movie looks interesting
    JennyM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched dozens of times and I don't get enough !

      Scarlett

      Delete
  10. The trailer and reviews make me want to see this film

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think you could love

      Scarlett

      Delete
  11. I loooooooooooooooooooooove this film !!!!!!!!!! It is also great as me :)))

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete