Monday 21 September 2015

Grallouch is not afraid of mummies!

Hey ! My name is  Grallouch ;). 

I'm currently in terminale L in our high School and I'm going to present myself briefly.

 I'm 17 years, and I live in St-Germain-du-Puy next to Bourges where there is my high school.
 I've decided to write a short article about something that I like very much (because I love a lot of things) and many people don't know that I love this.

For many years, I've been fascinated by Egyptian mythology. 

I don't know how this passion came to me but when I was 9/10 years I was already a fan. 
Before I wanted to become an archaeologist.

I have many books and egyptian statuettes. 

I saw too many movies like « The  Mummy Returns », «The Curse of the Mummy»... and many documentaries




I don't know what I like in that because it's a whole. 
I love that.
 If I could I would write a novel on egyptian mythology, about the gods, pharaos, queens, hieroglyphs, their culture...

Oh, and you know that a new colossal museum is being built right now? 
To encourage tourism: the museum which is soon finished, should keep not less of 100,000 objects, among which the mummy of Toutankhamon. 



 
Now, if I should have one dream it would be to  travel in Egypt.

23 comments:

  1. OOooooh ♥ ! Egyptian mythology is so fascinating ! I'm so glad that someone else thinks it ~
    And when I was younger, I wanted to become archaeologist too ~ But I guess I prefer Scandinavian mythology. Do you know it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I dont know nothing but I go to search informations about ththis maybe I like ;)

      Delete
  2. Great article ! I know someone who loves it too :)
    Personally I prefer greek mythology

    ReplyDelete
  3. So mysteriouuuus, your "passion" is so original. I like egyptian mythology too :)
    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's a great passion ! I hope that your dream will come true :p

    Arone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope too and I think! When we want we can! :D

      Delete
  5. I love the movies ! I've watched them at least 20 times. By the way your article is pretty interesting, I've never heard of that museum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :D Now yes ;) I'm very happy that you learnd a think today!

      Delete
  6. Mummiiies--- I'm pretty interrested in mythologies egyptians, greek or else too uvu. And it's amazing to see how passionate you are about this 'v' I bet you could write an article about some egyptian god for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Very soon for an article about somsome egyptian god ;) I have some idea

      Delete
  7. I love your article because I also want to go to Egypt to visit pyramids and temples. Egypt's history is very fascinating and has a particular charm i think ! -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to my article I see I have many common point with much people :D

      Delete
  8. I think it's so good to travel in Egypt!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am fascinated by Egypt also. A lot of mysteries in this period. Personally, I'm fascinated by the Maya and Aztecs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It's a good thing! :D I dont know many things about maya and aztecs....

      Delete
  10. If you visit Egypt i came with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come come! It Will be amazing with you :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Grallouch ! I like Egypt so much like you !
    Lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a interesting article grallouch! I hope you dream will come true
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like too egyptian mythology ! It is very interesting

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete