Saturday 26 September 2015

Lili loves murder stories...

Hello ! I'm Lili, I am 17 years old.
I live in Neuvy-deux-clocher. 
I was born on July 23th in St Doulchard.

When I have some time I like watching TV series like Mentalist, American Wives, Arrow, Games of throne s, Criminal Minds and Blacklist.

My favorite of this list is Criminal Minds because I like mysteries and it allows to discover the job of the profiler and their methods to investigate and find the criminal. 


The series takes place in Quantico , in Virginia

 [Quantico is the site of one of the largest U.S. Marine Corps bases in the world, MCB Quantico. The base is the site of the Marine Corps Combat Development Command and HMX-1 (the presidential helicopter squadron), Officer Candidate School and The Basic School. The United States Drug Enforcement Administration's training academy, the FBI Academy, the FBI Laboratory, the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations headquarters are on the base. A replica of the USMC War Memorial stands in the entrance to the base (the original is at the north end of Arlington National Cemetery).]
The story is about a team of profilers who use their speciality to etablish the profile of psychopaths, serial killers... 
 
This series can shock people but can also give an other vision of the people.

18 comments:

  1. Criminal Minds is so cool. I love series with psychopaths ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, you have some good tastes and I did not really know Criminal minds but it seems cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's cool , I recommend you to Watch this series
      Lili

      Delete
  3. Your article is interesting even if I prefer NCIS!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like NCIS too, I think it's also a good series
      -lili

      Delete
  4. i like this article , personally i love black list

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this article , personally i love black list

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I'll watch it 'cause they're like SO MUCH series like this, it make me sick of them even if I know that I'll probably love them
    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen this series ! I need to try
    -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lili I love you ! I like also this series !
    Lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too Lauranouille
      -lili

      Delete
  9. I like this series occasionally

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Criminal Minds mainly Derek Morgan *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is a great actor
      -Lili

      Delete
  11. You've got a really good list of series but I prefer Dexter :)

    ReplyDelete