Wednesday 18 March 2015

Stuffed Rabbit and high School...



Hi everyone ! 
It's Stuffed rabbit and today I'm going to give advice on high school years.

As I am doing this article, I am doing my homeworks so that's the first advice I'll give : do your homework!



What else could I say ? 

All the things that we already know : listen in class, don't chat with your friends, participate in class, take notes, etc.

I am going to give other pieces of advice like you shouldn't learn your lesson just before a test, it's useless. 

Learn as much as you can at home so that you won't have to learn all at once just before a test, it's harder and you won't remember a lot of the lesson. 

I am in litterature and not in science for example, so I can't really give advice for people who are in science but if you are in litterature as I am, you should read a lot, it'll help you.

And as I took Extra English, I read a lot in english or watch a lot of series and movies in original version, it helps a lot. 

Now it will sound obvious but listening in class is very important, it's a way to understand better and retain more easily. 

Of course it depends for every person but personnaly, in english I don't really need to learn my lessons, if I listen in class, I easily remember vocabulary. 

Sadly, it's not like that in every class, in history I take a lot of notes because there are many things to remember so you should take notes in history or you will be lost in the lesson.

If there are things you don't understand, you should ask the teacher to explain clearly to you so that you don't get lost.
 
            To conclude, you should work all the years you are in high school to pass your final exams, it's important.

            But don't worry ! High school is not only work ! It's a way to be with your friends which is good, you can have a lot of fun at school but don't forget to be serious !

26 comments:

  1. I agree with you, read books in english and watch tv series in original version is really helpful ! I like your article and your advices, they are really good ^^

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! And yes, personnaly it helped me a lot

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  2. Your article is good. Be serious is important, but having fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! And of course both of them are importants :)

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  3. Hey Stuffed Rabbit, good article!
    Working is important, especially, indeed, in history!!

    shake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  4. " To read a lot..." I like that advice!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, by the way I should read more

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
    2. "Read"... Big word!

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    3. Grapefruit, be an adventurer and read a good book. Shakespeare, Nabokov, Carroll ect.. Come on !

      Primrose

      Delete
    4. Suffed rabbit: You're welcome. And yeah, it is always good to read more!

      Prim

      Delete
    5. Primrose, I would like to love reading..but I don't ):

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    6. Primrose, be an advendurer and do a good sport, Football, Handball, Tennis, Badminton etc.. Come on ! :3

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    7. To give you an answer Grapefruit, I am just not made for sport. And I tried!
      I'll buy you a book :D

      Prim

      Delete
  5. "I am going to give other pieces of advice like you shouldn't learn your lesson just before a test, it's useless. " Sometime.. :)
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but I wanted to look like I was serious x)

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  6. You are giving all the advices that you don't respect !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but it's not for me ! :P

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  7. Your advices are really good ! But they are hard to respected !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, that's why I don't even respect them ^^

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  8. Are you sure that you respect their advices ? :p good article ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all x) Thank you :)

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  9. participate in class ? Did you do it ? x)

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She participates but nobody listens to her LOL
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    2. That's it Micheal.J-King, I participate but only for my own ^^

      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
  10. Good advices but you have to respect them ^^
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete