Monday 23 March 2015

Bernabear's article...



Hey everybody it's Bernabear! 

This time, we have to give advice to pupils about high school years. 
To be honest, I don't thing receiving advice will make your High school's years better. 

But I can try!

First of all, BE YOURSELF.

 Playing a role won't help you be to appreciated by someone. 

Because you can be sure, you will meet a lot of people here, and you will make many friends. 

So it could be better to be honest with them. 

Then, of course, work hard! 

Try to do your best to succeed your final exams. 

Of course you can have fun, but you have to take things into consideration and differentiate work/school and fun. 

Don't forget these years are very important for your future. Do not mess it up. 

Ah yes! Maybe the most important. 
ENJOY! 
I think you won't ever forget high school years, as nobody won't ever forget them. 
You will have a lot of memories. 
Maybe it will be the best time of your life, but I can't tell you.
 But what I can say, it's that you will like it. 

Try not to get lost, it's a big school, but you will get used to it. 
You should better stay with friends or with your classmates, its will be better! 

Of course, do not skive! You can have problems because of that. 

                        http://suberic.net/dwj/pix/covers/skiver.jpg

Well, I don't know what to tell you, I don't have more advice. 
I think this is the most important.
Be positive and don't be afraid. 

You're going to have very good time. 

Thanks for reading!

14 comments:

  1. Great article ! I agree with you, we shouldn't pretend to be someone else to have friends or something else

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You will have a lot of memories." I totally agree !!
    I really like your article :)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We won't ever forget what we lived in here!

      Delete
  3. You really have to either stay the same! This is the best solution for your integration

    Cam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And life will be easier ;)

      Delete
  4. I agree with your advices :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, I think that everybody understood that we have to enjoy x)

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you have to enjoy :p

      Delete
  6. I really like your articles and I completely agree with you that we will have a lot of memories after !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think "be yourself" is the most important !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hahaha :)

      Delete
    2. Good article ! Yes, a lot of memories with our new friends

      -shake

      Delete
    3. Totally agree with you MickaelJ-King :)

      Prim

      Delete