Monday 16 March 2015

Our new series starts now, with Grapefruit's article...

Hi, I'm Grapefruit---!
The topic I have to deal with is about high school. I have to give some advice for students who are going to finish their middle school. 


First, you have to know that when you are in High School, you are still children and children means having fun!

Many teachers will tell you that it is necessary to work very hard to go then to the university, it's false. 
You can continue to be a child of course! We know that if the teachers were our age they would say the same thing! 

But you have to go on THE BLOG because I know a teacher who will not be very satisfied if you don't... [I have no clue who you are alluding to!... Mrs P.]

(To have fun doesn't mean throwing cigarette butts, chewing-gums or other things on the ground, there are rubbish bins! Obviously I don't wish you to smoke, it's bad for your health and you are too young!)

Moreover, an important piece of advice : don't worry if a teacher shouts to you "it's an english lessooooooooon!", it's in the case you would not have noticed that you are in the english classroom... (ref: MR M)

To finish, the best advice which I can give you is to take advantage of your years in High School, not to regret because after your final year of high school, it will not be the moment to have fun! 

I wish you the best for your studies and I hope for you that you will have Mrs. P. ! :p 

                                                       Grapefruit---

14 comments:

  1. You can have fun at High School and at the same time, work x)
    Don't forget that Mr. P's sentence is always accompanied of "You must speak english !!" ;)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MR.M* sentences! I know but if I write every sentence of this teacher, I'm there all the night!

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  2. ahah your article is funny ;) i like the references from our teachers ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 701 class knows who I am alluding to :p

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. EVERYBODY KNOWS MY DEAR ;)

      Delete
    3. Many references is this article ! I like it...
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  3. Your advices are great! Engliss class is the most important

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your reference to Mr M!

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice article, I enjoy it

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  6. "you are still children and children means having fun!" it's just totally true x)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you love having fun (:

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. It's sure ^^
      -Carter-

      Delete
  7. Funny article ! "You are still children"...you are the best exemple of this advice ! Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Michael.J-King :p (Your name is long to write...)

      Grapefruit---

      Delete