Saturday 21 March 2015

Gooda's advice on High School life...

Hello guys ! That's Goodaa. 
I hope you feel good ! 
We have the sun with us this week but it isn't the subject.



Next year, I would like to go to University ! :D ( like everybody I think..) and I'm going to give some advice for the next pupils of our high school!

Before, I would like to specify that my high school years were amazing. 
We can't compare these years with the Middle school I think !!

At first, I'm going to talk about the place :

  - Don't worry if it appears so big ! You'll get used to that !
  - You also have to remember  your timetable. And be careful  not to make a mistake about rooms !

Secondly, I would like to mention advice relating to the classes :

  - You have to revise your lessons regularly and to be strict and extremly organized to make a success.

  - If it's a little bit difficult, you have to hold fast to your studies ! It's normal.

  - And on the other hand, you have to take advantage of your high school years because, even if the studies are important, you need to have fun in life. 

For me, it's essential to combine fun and work.
  

  I want to add that in High School, the pupils are more considered as independent and they have a lot of responsabilities. 

Then, we know that in this period, teachers tell us to prepare our future. 

That's right ! 

Your future is important and you have to prepare it at the moment when you know what to do later...

And I would like to add that you have'nt to go to a University just because your best friend wants to go there ! It's your life ! ;)

So, I say that but my schooling isn't an example... ;)

So, I have finished my article, I hope it was interesting for you and if you have questions leave a comment ! :D

                                                    Goodaa




15 comments:

  1. Good article.

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good article, i like it :)

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so, i'm happy if youlike it ! :p

      Goodaa

      Delete
  3. It was interesting !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kiwi ! :)

      Goodaa

      Delete
  4. I like your article and your advices ^^

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your article ! And yes your schooling isn't an example x)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are ready for the open doors! :P
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article, I agree with you :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you said, we must remember his working time and classes
    like that you will always be on time!

    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your article is so cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make mistakes about rooms is funny, we have to do it once !

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article ! Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete