Sunday 1 March 2015

Doowap and the resolutions taken by Titeuf...

Today I would like to talk about Titeuf because he is a very funny character.



During my childhood I liked Titeuf because he is a bad boy for every child in France.

Titeuf was a symbol of stupidity.

Right now I would like to present his new year's resolutions for 2015:

- First for 2015, I'll cut my hair because I can't take it anymore! It was to long!

- Secondly, I must prepare a plan to kiss nadia because she's my first and only love.

- Moreover I must prepare a second plan to commit mischief!

- For my parents I would like to stop doing mischief and stop using bad words.

- Moreover, for my friends I would like to create a football team.

- For my grand father I would like to create an hearing aid.

- I have one sister and I'm horrible with her. I propose to find a solution to avoid that.

And it's over.
These resolutions are just for fun!

6 comments:

  1. I like titeuf too! :)
    Bamboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is funny :) good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I war younger, I wanted Titeuf to be my brother because I found him funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. titeu is the most famous cartoon I enjoy titeuf and your resolutions are fantastic.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that when i was younger a friends did the hair cut of Titeuf in his hair :)

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Titeuf too , I need to cut my hair too

    ReplyDelete