Thursday 26 March 2015

Oton Tik's advice on High School life...

It is my last year in this wonderful A-F High School 

So, maybe I can give some advice to pupils who are afraid of the differences between the school and the high school. 

I'll talk about my personal opinion and experience because everyone could say things completely different ! 

Before  being a high school student, I didn't stress, the reality is that I was excited ! 
Sometimes people are afraid when they start something never tested before seriously, if a pupil reads this, you have to know that the high school is so cool... 

Personally I've appreciated the "freedom", when I talk about freedom, it means that when you've got empty hours you can do whatever you want ;). 


I remembered, in the school, we have to stay in permanence. 

But also, when I talk about freedom it means that only you decide if you want to work or not after the class.
 It is a new life and the most important thing to know is that you are your own master. 

You have to work by your own,  there is a big differences with the school, it is hard sometimes the first months but you have to stay calm, it is normal.

The class are really interesting because it develops your personal culture and your way of thinking ! 

I admit, sometimes it is boring because  you can have teachers who make you sleep... But it doesn't matter, I hope that you will be lucky.


Moreover, something important too is the friendship, they are a lot of "groups", you don't have to change your personality to be friends with them, don't do things to look like someone "cool" ! 

I say this because I know people who started to smoke because everyone in their group was smoking.
 So, be you :). 

And...The final exam, the goal of your 3 years in  high school ! 


My last advice will be to be happy and enjoy your time,  time goes so fast, I remember all of my years.

 When you will be at your last year, you will see what I'm saying :) 

I hope that my advice help you a little bit !

Thank you

4 comments:

  1. Good article :)

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with all that you say ! :)
    Good article!
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "be you" is so important :) good article :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You almost made me nostalgic!
    Great article!

    ReplyDelete