Wednesday 25 March 2015

Honey's advice...

Hi guys !

I have to give advices on high school years 
to young people. 

But I'm not a good example and I don't really have 
advice for this ^^

But I'll try.

First I think the most important advice is : 
DON'T EAT AT THE CAFETERIA !

It's cool because you are with your friends
 but the food is poor.                                                             
 
 















 

And you are  often  hungry all the afternoon :p


Secondly I think that it's a good thing 
to take extra english,
 because it's an enjoyable option. 


It's funny and interesting. 

After 2 years, the option helped me to gain self
-confidence, vocabulary and love of english.


Thirdly, it's necessary to work more than 
in middle school because there is more work 
and it's harder. 

The minimum is to listen during the lessons 
and revise before the test. 

The best thing besides the previous things is to read 
your lessons every night and make records with notes.

Next, it's important to prepare your future 
very soon.

It's hard to know what you want to do 
 after high school but it's important to make 
inquires about differents jobs and studies. 

Because it's coming very very quickly
and i'ts very important to do studies 
who are really interesting to you.

I want to finish with a last advice : just be yourself

It's important to stay true to yourself. 

High school is different than middle school.

You can do what you want, think what you want.

Thanks and have good high school years !




                                              

                                                       HONEY 

33 comments:

  1. I don't agree with your idea of the cafeteria.. You don't know the luck you have to have food, think about africans people who don't have food...and the cafeteria is not too "poor".. ^^

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can think of somes: Poor taste, poor quantity, poor ingredients ;)

      Cool article Honey!

      Prim

      Delete
    2. You don't eat at the cafeteria, how can you know it ? ):

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    3. AFRICANS PEOPLE ?? Think about asian people too ! *runaway*
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    4. I know all cafeteria foods are bad!

      Prim

      Delete
    5. I disagree, the cafeteria is not bad ^^

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    6. I'm sorry I just give my opinion ^^

      Delete
  2. I love the rest of your article :p

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh a congratulation from you ! :p thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Even if you didn't have inspiration, these are good advices ^^
    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article ! I agree with your advices...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really agree with you about the cafeteria !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah thank you ! :p

      Delete
    2. I agree to cafetaria is not really good for the health but time to time that could be fine :)

      Delete
  6. Yes, the food at the cafeteria is disgusting ! LOL
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't stop you to eat like a pig at the cafeteria ! X)
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. LOOOOOL CARTER I LOVE YOU :$

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    3. Ouuh is there a clash ? :p

      Delete
  7. High school is better than middle school, we are more free, and we can think whatever we want, as you told :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's the difference with middle school :)

      Delete
  8. I love eating at the cafeteria! The chicken is very tasty

    -shake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The steak too! (:

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. Ohw don't speak about Chicken. *-*
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    3. No no no no no no !

      Delete
  9. I disagree, the food is good at the cafeteria !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I don't know why they say that it's disgusting ^^

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  10. Ah ah, you make me laugh with that you say for the cafeteria ! Good article! ^^
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everybody is against me ^^ I juts give my opinion :p thak you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I have to add that as I have my allergy I have differents meals ! And they are so disgusting ! :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree for the extra english that's a really good option

    ReplyDelete