Tuesday 3 March 2015

Cam and Bob and Patrick's resolutions

At the bottom of the sea, the good year and good resolutions are as valid.

Bob and Patrick discuss this:


- Hi Bob.

- Hello Patrick.

- Happy New Year.

- Happy New Year too.

-Then some good resolutions for this year 2015.

- Yes, well! I've decided to stop smoking!

- But you do not smoke, Patrick!

-Oh yes, you're right! Well, I've decided to stop drinking alcohol!

- But you don't drink either...

- Oh yes, it's true too! Then I expect to live on earth...

- But you can't Patrick, you are a sea thing!

- Oh yes, it's true too! Good! So I want to change color and become yellow. It's my 2015 challenge!

- You know Patrick, good resolutions are not for you... Your only good resolution is to not make...

- I HAVE A GOOD RESOLUTION!

- Oh yeah, what?

I'll eat vomit!

- Patrick, Patrick...


7 comments:

  1. I didn't like Sponge Bob when I was young ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick is so stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, Sponge Bob is my first loved character ! DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrick is so foolish MDR but I enjoy your article


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was always watching sponge bob when I was younger

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  6. spong bob make me laught everytime

    ReplyDelete