Saturday 14 June 2014

Teddy bear's adventure...

When I was young, like 7 years old, I saw a little boy at the end of my bed on a little chair which was in my bedroom.

It was the night, my bedroom was totally dark, and suddenly I opened my eyes because I felt observed.

I looked at the end of my bed and I saw a little boy.

He looked like my little brother, so, I said " Alan, what do you do, why are you sitting on my chair now ?", but he didn't aswer me so I was very scared, I hid myself under my cover and I turned the light on to know if he was still on the chair.

I got my head out my cover, but the boy was not there. I was so scared but I fell asleep.

I forgot a little bit about this strange night but one year ago ( in 2013) I was at my neightbour's house and I told him my story.

He is 52 years old so he has lived next to my house for 40 years.

He said to me " Alicia, don't be afraid but I've known a boy when I was 10, his name was Olivier, I don't know if he is alive".

I just answered to him " Yes and ? Was he brown haired" and he said yes.

I was not afraid because I know that there is a presence in my bedroom.

So often, I say " Hey Olivier " when I come into my bedroom, it's kind of funny.

I've never seen again Olivier because when we grow up we can't feel the same sensations, we are less  open minded. 

We don't believe in ghosts...



Weird story I know...

Teddy Bear xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment