Tuesday 10 June 2014

Stuffed Rabbit's friend's adventure...

I am going to talk about something unusual that happened to one of my friends.


He told me that one night, he was driving and two other friends were with him in the car when they saw a strange woman. 


They were on a bridge and the woman was sitting on one side of the bridge. 

It was dangerous, indeed she could easily fall and die even if it wasn't very high from the ground. 

The girl was wearing a white dress and was moving her head like if she was bumping into something. 

She didn't pay attention to the cars or anything else. 

She probably was insane but my friend was really scared as well as his friends. 

Moreover, it was very late so it was even more scary to see a woman like that in the night.

Anyway, they have never seen her again.

I think that it is very unusual because it isn't the kind of thing that you can often see. 

Who would do that in the middle of the night and what if the woman was about to commit a suicide ? 

That is frightening, it reminds me of the White Lady. 



If that happened to me, I really would freak out.


Stuffed rabbit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment