Tuesday 17 June 2014

Oton Tik's

I was in Lille a few years ago. Unfortunately I didn't know the city. We were in family, we thus decided to make a small night-walk.

Everything seemed normal until I met a special man in the street.
 He had a kind of caravan, he told us that he was a mentalist or medium, something like that. 
There were a lot of people around his caravan.
 However he told us that it was free and that we could try without problem, when we got there, I was pretty excited, a little bit nervous, didn't know what to expect.

He asked us to write down 3 questions and nothing more. 
Being  curious, of course I wrote down three questions and went in. 
He told us to wait for about ten minutes. 

He was in front of us and he was closing his eyes. He had put the questions in a hat. 

He removed papers, he looked us. He opened it one by one, until there nothing weird.

 Then, he said " Ok, it's done, I'm ready Jonathan, Brian and Jeremy..  

We were amazed. We did not know how he was able to have our first names.
 I looked at my cousin and we began to be afraid.
 The continuation is interesting.
 My threes question were phrased in a way that there was neither any clear concrete answer or any possible way of him being able to know of any such future event in my life. 
This was without a doubt "impossible" time has shown that the answers he gave eventually came true, and once again, even I myself, at that moment in time, didn't know the answers to my own questions. 

Then, we went out, we were perturbed enough, he answered our 3 questions correctly. 
And people all around had just spoken also about his exploit.

A lot of people wanted to know the way it deducts certain things but without answer. I am not surprised that in this world people have a "power" or ease to be known about things. 
In any case this event made me like supernatural things but it does not mean that I believe in.
Since this day, I actually do not understand how he did that, but now, when I'm thinking about this, It makes me laugh, I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment