Thursday 19 June 2014

Kiwi's...


Hi ! I’m Kiwi and I will tell you something unusual that happened to my friend!




It was a long time ago, a winter day. 
We were precisely in 6e (I don’t know how to translate it in English).
 Every Friday from 2:00PM to 4:00PM, we had the opportunity to do an extracurricular activity.

In the second cycle, I chose to pick the "Calligraphy" activity (besides, it hasn’t served me so much. I still have a bad handwriting  ) ! 



 Although that was at the "Hameau de la fraternité" it’s was not far from my college.
 That day, we couldn’t return to our school by bus because the snow was deeper until our knees, or less.. 
So we walked despite the cold weather. 
I was talking to my friend when suddenly I saw her with my own eyes take €20 banknotes covered in a snow pile !  
I wondered in my head, "Holy crap, what's wrong with me ? Am I blind ?" 
Can’t you find this quite normal ? €20 banknotes dragging in a snow pile in the street, OF COURSE ! 

But I told her: “Waw you’re so lucky !”

 In the end, I don't even know how she spent it !


What about you ?


Kiwi~

No comments:

Post a Comment