Monday 9 June 2014

Mickael.J-King is (almost) a Star !


Hi everybody, it´s my last article on this blog ! 

[for this year dear, for this year!^^ Mrs P.]

That´s why I'm going to talk about something unusual that happened to me.


It´s very recent because it happened last week...in Cannes ! 




Indeed, I was in Cannes last week for the film festival because I was invited by a Soda brand. 

To begin, I arrived on Sunday morning on the "Croisette" and the day started very well because I saw very big tanks on the road, I was intrigued. 

Afterwards, I sneaked among the crowd and suddenly I saw all the most famous actors of Hollywood in the tanks : Sylvester Stallone, Harrison Ford, Antonio Banderas, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Wesley Snipes... it was incredible ! 

Theywere doing that for the promotion of the new movie "Expendables 3" (Big casting).


Then, I approached  a Luxury Hotel to try to see celebrities. 
There was a lot of people in front of the hotel when I perceived a familiar face : it was the famous vampire "Edward" in the movie "Twilight". 
In the real life, Robert Pattinson is cool but sorry girls I don't find him very beautiful...



Moreover, I went on an enormous boat where there was a place called "Villa Schweppes" : it was wonderful, there was a swimming pool on the boat, there was a DJ and many  good delicious cocktails and I met the french singer Patrick Bruel...and all this under the sun of Cannes !


After this real party in broad daylight, I decided to return on the Croisette.

When I returned, I tried to approach the red carpet to see the famous rise of the steps of the Cannes film festival but there were so many people et and I didn't see much.
Many flashes, photographers, glitter, dresses, costumes, stars... I was impressed ! 



Later in the evening, I went on the beach to look at a movie about the Soccer World Cup with the French / Belgian / Russian actor : Gérard Depardieu !

The evening was almost ended but I went on Magnum beach where I had many(free) ice creams... it was great !

Finally, the evening ended and I took the plane to return io Bourges (It's not the same world ^^).

I lived a kid's dream and I hope to return to Cannes next year...

Thanks bloggers and a big **** for exams ! 

Mickael.J-King

No comments:

Post a Comment