Wednesday 11 June 2014

Daffy Duck's adventure...

I’ve to say something unusual which happened with me.

It was half past a year ago. 

I was in my Special Military School in class.

Me, and my classmates had just done a maths test and like every time I thought I had failed

But something absolutely unusual happened. 

When I received my copy, I noticed a very strange number at the top of it: 12/20. 

My first reaction was a single word: DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!


 I checked once, twice to a thousand times if the written 
name was mine, and it was incredible! It was! I felt like a



For me, it was impossible to have more than 02/20, imagine what happened in my head when I learnt I had 12/20…

Yeah, I was a little disturbed (not just a little).

My mom bought me a ring with this sentence written on: Lord of the maths.

It was half past a year ago, the first and the last time I had got a good mark at a math test ‘cause yes, since this day, I never had better than 0.5/20 in maths.




It was DaffyDuck for an unusual event of my life!



1 comment:

  1. I can understand that you are very very bad at math.. is that why you're in L ? (I think so... :p)

    ReplyDelete