Saturday 27 April 2013

The Furious Skyline's article on his favourite movie.


Jurassic Park is a 1993 American science fiction film directed by Steven Spielberg. It's based on the 1990 novel by the same name by Michael Crichton.

It stars Sam Neil, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum. The film centers on the fictional Isla Nublar, near Costa Rica's Pacific Coast, where a billionaire philanthropist and a small team of genetic scientists have created a wildlife park of cloned dinosaurs.

 
 
The film's success led to two sequels being made: The Lost World: Jurassic Park also directed by Spielberg, which was realeased on May 23, 1997, and Jurassic Park III directed by Joe Johnson  , which was released on July 18, 2001.
 A 3D version was re-released on April 5, 2013, to commemorate the movie's 20th Anniversary. Jurassic Park IV is slated to be released on June 13, 2014 in 3D!


I love this movie because in the first it is the only one which showed dinosaurs so realized as Inside and then because it proposed a reflection on human nature: sometimes humans act as God and interact too much with nature.
However, the morale of the movie is that nature will get over it sooner or later.

Jeff Goldblum's character says it: "Nature always finds its way"!


20 comments:

  1. I'd love to see the 3D version ! Anyway I don't remember what happens because I first watched the movie when I was little. I only know that I was afraid, sometimes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember at all of the movie but I remember that I was scared of it when I was little!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have see this film, because I think there is too much science fiction, but maybe I'm wrong.
    Maybe i'll go see it to cinema.

    Tsitsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't watch this film?? Shame on you! (I'm kidding) But you should watch it because in my opinion it's a good film and it made me laugh ;)

      Bobbie.

      Delete
    2. No this movie is fascinating! There's no science fiction, it's between wonder of nature and horror.
      Imnotyou

      Delete
    3. Oh ! So, I have to go to see this film ! Thank you everybody :)

      Tsitsa

      Delete
  4. I have stuck never really on this movie. I hate dinosaurs!!

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really remember this film but I know I liked it. My father is a huge fan of Jurassic Park !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this movie, because I like every or almost every films with animals who can be dangerous sooner or later for humans like "jaws, Jurassic Park, Gozilla..."
    And special effects are quite good.
    I read the book this year, I liked it but I prefered the movie, I know I should read the book before Watch the film but I was too young ^^

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the first time I watched it I was 4 and I 've done nightmares. But this is one of my favourite movie!
    I'm impatient to watch it to the cinema!
    I'd like to read the book, is it good? Is the movie the same as it?
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched yesterday on TV, because before it did not really interest me, and the story is captivating!

    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched it on TV too. I enjoy the special effects... Not bad
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  10. this film is one of my favorite film the scene that i prefer it's when the dinosaures are whith the children in the kitchen

    somethingintheway

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate this film.
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a film very boring, for me..
    By Lala

    ReplyDelete
  13. This picture is uggly..
    By Lala.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My sister love this film
    A friend of Lala, W.

    ReplyDelete
  15. an incredible movie that makes you dream

    ReplyDelete