Sunday 7 April 2013

A song and a book, by Sundays


The two documents I've chosen are a song and a book. Those two documents changed my life, this song was the first song in which I found my ideas it may be 4 years ago and it made me feel so many things when I heard it. The book « Le pouvoir du moment présent » has profoundly changed my life and my vision of life and  happiness.
 



Cinquième Soleil by Keny Arkana is a wonderful song I heard for the first time 4 years ago I think and it has been an important thing for me because I don't have the same ideas as the majority of people so I felt alone and in this song I found the same ideas as mine, so it helps me. Here's the link to listen to the song :

 
 
« Le pouvoir du moment présent » is a book writen by Eckhart Tolle. This book really changed my life because the teaching contained in this book is extraordinary. Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual teacher and in this book, there is, I think, the key to happiness.
The book is really simple to read and we can find it for less than 6 euros in book shops!
There are a lot of answers in this book, I advise  everybody to read it and I promise you will not be disappointed!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah these kinds of books generally change in part or totally our mind ! I've read a book similar to this one, and thanks to it, I think we realise more things in life. :)

    Holsynail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to read this book, yeah I think I will do it :)
    Thanks for the idea !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to see that people find interesting to read this book and I hope you will all read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find Keny Arkana talk about real things in the society and the lyrics are interesting. The book could be pleasant to read.
    Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book looks really great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. In this song I think Kenny Arkana speaks about real things in life and it was interesting to listen it, I've never listened Kenny Arkana's songs.
    The book should be interesting to read, I will! Thanks Sunday for this article.

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete