Friday 5 April 2013

A Tv series, by Guigz18


 
 
Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, it is the story of Walter White, a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer at the beginning of the series.
He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman, with the aim of securing his family's financial future before he dies.

What is interesting about this series is that you can see the real problems between Mexico and the United States but mainly the problem of drugs.
At first we don’t expect the main character, Walter White, to become a drug producer but progressively we perceive that the man can really withdraw into himself and do things which he didn’t feel able to do himself before that.
 Indeed there is a real decadence during the series, it’s why I recommend everyone to watch this because actors play perfectly their role and we always want to know more.
Personally I’m watching the third season (there are 5 seasons for the moment) because I discovered it one month ago and I felt ashamed but now I feel proud to know this series.

There is a certain moral dimension in this series, indeed it's clear that for the family or even people that we love, humans are able to do risky actions even if that's illegal.
 
What a coincidence! I'm into Season 3 too, right now!
As for me, I like the moral dilemmas and the black humour in this unusual TV Series... Mrs P.




18 comments:

  1. Oh someone I know told me to watch this series but when I read the synopsis of it, it didn't really interest me. But after reading your article, I'm almost about to change my mind and watch at least the first episode :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you wish, I can lend you Season I (a DVD set) but it's English DVDs in English only... I really is good!

      Delete
  2. Everybody is talking about it, must be good, I will watch it when I will have time for it .
    Good article Guigz !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules, yeah u should watch it's amazing !

      Delete
  3. very very good choice!
    This series is SO good! I've watched last year many episodes, and I think i'll take over where I stopped as soon as possible, thanks to you Guigz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, You felt ashamed ? I haven't understood why.
    It seems to be interesting and maybe I should add this serial to my list of movies and serials I must watch.

    Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already heard people to speak about it but... It's not really what i like to watch but reading your article, i saw the story a little diferently, maybe i should make my own opinion :)
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really sure that I'd like this series, but I think I'll try to watch it. Who knows? I could be captivated...

    - Sailor' girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know " Weeds" ?
    It's a little same for problems between Mexico and US... ( and drugs, obviously ...)
    Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've ever heard people talking about it ! It's a burning issue.

      Delete
  8. Guigz your article is very interesting!
    This serie seems to very attractive
    Lil

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never watched it

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not my kind of series but it could be interesting, I'll try to see that one day.
    Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good serie!
    In the same vein as Weeds!

    I am a friend of Cockatoo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that it will be interesting ... may I watch it :)
    -DESTINY-

    ReplyDelete
  13. This Tv serie looks a bit strange but I think I should watch it before say something about it ^^

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like very well TV Series.. I think they are all the same little bit..

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete