Friday 12 April 2013

Cinnamon loves Spanish music!


For this article, I chose to present you a music : Libertango of Rodrigo y Gabriela .

I discovered this music last year and I loved it so much that, when my former Philosophy teacher asked us what is a masterpiece for us, I presented this song.
 
 
To introduce you this group : they are two persons who just play the guitar but, with different kinds.
    Libertango is a classic kind of music but Rodrigo y Gabriela take it and make it more ...Spanish?More modern perhaps …
When I heard this music the first time, I lost all the words that I had in mind, all my thoughts. I did not have any adjectives to qualify it, I just said : “It's … amazing !”.
It's like a sort of  certainty: Everybody has to know it and to love it.
However, they are just some persons who liked it and that shocked me: “How could that be possible?! How can't they feel what I feel ? “
Besides, I can't really say what I felt for two reasons:  first, because you'll find me crazy...
Then, because I really had a great feeling which takes me... It's too strange to put words on it.
Now, I understand that is just my feeling for this music, I am not going to oblige you to love it, but I hope that you find your own song, book, poem …
 

What do you think about it ? ;)

 

 

11 comments:

  1. I like this music but I didn't feel the same things as you ;) However, I also have some songs which give me a lot of different indefinable feelings !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the music is very very nice... and very melodic. And I find that this music is really matching to your personnality and your charm ! hehe (Yeah, I know, what I say is very cute. But I'm honnest.)
    I noticed that you seemed to have difficulties to find words to say how much you like it. And I understand you so well... because it's the same for me, sometimes, when I love a masterpiece, I can't put a word on my feelings, so I prefer to keep quiet and delight the moment.
    Thanks for Sharing Cinnamon!

    Curry-Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi i like too. I am not fan. But it is a good music. :)


    I'm a oncheonche friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what you feel, music is really important for me, I can't spend a day without listening music !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I come of listened to, I like very much the rhythm and the melody! Thank you for making share beautiful things :)


    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rider, please tell me that you meant: "I've just listened to this music" ... and not what you wrote WHICH MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

      Delete
  6. Oh, a beautiful music :)
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm proud to see that people in france listen to my country's music :D
    (Ilona, Amazilena's neighbour)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This music is not bad, I like. But as Nomika, I did'nt felt the same things as you ;)
    But I listen many many kind of music and I respect your choice, really !

    Tsitsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen Rodrigo y Gabriela at "Le printemps de Bourges" on 2010 with my sister and her friends, there were Gaetan Roussel, John Butler Trio, Caravan Palace and Black Joe Lewis it was cool!

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find it particularly interesting that music can generate different feelings in you, and talking about it to everyone and to share it's fabulous!

    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete