Saturday 5 March 2016

Jenny Margaret's article...

If I could get involved in charity work later in life
 I would like to do  « Red Nose Day » , which is a fund-raising   organisation who helps children  to get out of poverty .
The event  happens   every year and this year  it will take place  on the 13th of March .

Red Nose Day is campaign which  is very popular in England : it  raises money simply by having fun and making people laugh .The money which is raised goes to charities who help poor children in the UK and  in  the poorest  communities acroos the world.

In  the UK, Red Nose Day has been going on for the past  thirty years : it is an insipiring  cultural  phenomenon  that unites different people who are from diverse origins and social clases , that s’what  I like about  this event  and that is what makes me want to participate.

On Red Nose Day  people buy a red nose from a charity vendor and they wear it to show their support. Celebrities  act or write funny shows which are sponsered for charity . Normal people  too raise some   money by doing crazy or funny things like dress as Disney character and go to work like that , or in school peole get dressed up.

Evryone does something different ;  and at the end the funds  that are raised  are given to charities to finance some projects in the UK and her other half is given to communities in need in the third world.

So, if I could do some charity work, it woud be for Red Nose Day, because the way funds are collected   is easy and fun, and evryone can participate and give a bit of their time to help others whilst enjoying themselves.

Follow  the links for Red Nose Day :



9 comments:

  1. Oh isn't that the fundation which was supported by a famous boys band?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! wich boysband do you talk about? One diection? A lot of singers or actress support this charity! I love seeing all thoses pictures with their red nose!
      -becarefulouis

      Delete
  2. I know this association !

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know this association but i'ts interesting cause :)
    lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to do research on this association and I was very scared. Indeed, I have a phobia of clowns ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do know this association and I think that this is really a good one, and that's great that many famous poeple take part in it -Pradel

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very touching Association !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know this association but is interesting article :)
    lauranouille

    ReplyDelete