Thursday 3 March 2016

Fechouille's article

When I grow up , I will endorse a Charity cause. 

To me , the cause of children in the world is very important , because I consider I'm lucky to have been  born in a contry of freedom and rights : we have access to a free education and France is one of the most developed countries in the world.

It's why it's important to me to be member of an humanitary organisation like UNICEF to protect and give a chance to all children.








Indeed, right now there are still 58 million primary-aged children unschooled , morever a large number of little children are stunted because of malnutrition … 
The worst is that without school setting , violence is promoted and because of civil wars in a lot of countries in Africa , children are exposed to the violence and are enrolled in terrorist organisatons and become child soldiers...


So, to improve the quality of life of children, UNICEF relies on  ''the international Convention of the Rights of children'' signed out by 195 countries .

It's a convention of 54 articles like '' The right to have a name , a nationality , an identity '' ; '' the right to go to school '' The right to be protected againt any sort of discrimination '' The right to not do the war or not submit to ''…

By this way , UNICEF makes all the possible to protect childhood by 2 protocols : protect the child against recruitement in armed conflict , protect the child from the sale of children ( forced labour , illegal adoption , all sort of trafic ..)

It's why I would be a part of this organisation , because I want to help children who don't have a careless childhood .

Thx for reading me !

22 comments:

  1. It's important to give a chance to all children. I think we have to be equal!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a big sister I support you ovo)9 Helping children is a nice project and since they're our future we should protect them and give them a good life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, :)
      -becarefulouis

      Delete
    2. I liked your article :) -becarefulouis

      Delete
  3. When I was in college there were sales to UNICEF

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a good action !
      fechouille

      Delete
  4. Great article, it was really inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  5. very great and interesting article ! -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx you your article too !
      fechouile

      Delete
  6. You're right we are very lucky

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure that China and Bangladesh don't have signed this Convention

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes , money is more important than humain conditions of life , it's so bad..

      fechouille

      Delete
  8. very nice article , I'm agrre with you , help the children is an important cause
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  9. my pretties picture are missing :( :(
    fechouille

    ReplyDelete
  10. everyone should have a chance in life . To succeed in life and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your article is nice Fechouille !

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a so great article, I learned things :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have choose same subject hahaah ! This association is important ! I'm agree with you and I like your article !
    lauranouille

    ReplyDelete