Sunday 6 March 2016

Essena's article....


As it was World Cancer Day  4th of February, I wanted to share with you the existence of an incredible charity: Cancer Research UK. 

I would love to be involved in this charity someday because it goes straight to my heart. 

Indeed, a friend of mine suffers of a breast cancer since a few years now. So I know how it can be awful for the patient to have this disease because some treatments are exhausting and sometimes they are not effective… Lost someone that you are close to is for sure the worst thing that can happen in life. She loves life so much that she would do everything to stay alive and I admire her for that. This is why I want to be part of the Cancer Research UK.
As you can understand from the name, this charity conducts research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the disease. It has made consistent progress in the fight against cancer thanks to donations given by people from all around the world. Their life-saving work relies on the money people gave them so it is really important to share this charity, through social networks for example, because if you can’t donate, someone else maybe can.
Created in 2002, this charity has saved millions lives by discovering new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, even rare ones. More over, this charity organizes numerous events like charity walks with the aim to raise funds and to be known. Maybe one day I will be a volunteer and will organize one of these events to take a proper part in this charity.






Essena ~ 

35 comments:

  1. I feel concerned about this kind of fundation too because several women in my family suffer from that disease. I hope your friend get well soon :)
    By the way your article is really interesting, it comforted me in my opinion about these fundations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope yours too, thanks :)
      Yeah, to talk about what you said the other day, even if there is a cure for a cancer it is not effective for another unfortunately :(

      Delete
    2. Yeah you may be right? I really hope they find a cure, that is an awful disease

      Delete
  2. great article -Pradel

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of members of my family have a cancer and I kinow that it is the worst thing to see people that I love suffer

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also write an article about the UNICEF

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love child and I think they are so important on a life

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article is very interesting, I really like !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think people realize what impact has cancer only when one of their friends or family has it. That's a great cause and I hope you will be a part of it as you wish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, to be honest I would not have done my article about this charity if I didn't know this person, but somehow it touched me
      Yeah thanks buddy

      Delete
  8. It is a great article, I like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. very good article I think everyone is concerned because a lot of thing can produce cancer unfortunately..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so bad indeed
      thank you

      Delete
  10. Ow that was something sad ;;; I really hope your friend will get better too. Cancer is unfortunately a disease that took away too many great persons... I wish for that charity to receive help until this problem get solve. Good luck to y'all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u I hope too
      We had the example at the beginning of this year, too sad

      Delete
  11. It's really touching, good idea! -Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that everybody can be touched by the cancer of close friends, that was also my case, but I hope that there will be a happy end for your friend and for the foundations which was very important as you very well explained !
    The other teddybear

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel concerned about this kind of fundation because my uncle died recently because of cancer -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry for you ! I choosed such a deep subject

      Delete
  14. Hope one day our world will find somes treatments that will works on every persons cho have this disease..
    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a beautiful cause, and unfortunately we affects all often


    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your article it's very interesting.. it's a beautiful cause, good choice I think
    Lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did my article on cancer also. Your article is very nice Essena

    ReplyDelete
  18. A so sad article, but an important cause. It's a so terrible disease ... Good recovery to your friend !

    ReplyDelete
  19. good article :)
    lauranouille

    ReplyDelete