Sunday 20 March 2016

Becarefulouis article...


Hi everyone it's becarefulouis, hope you're well and hope you like my article.

So, when I am an adult (so in 6 months), I think I would like to support and get involved in a charity that helps in the search for an effective treatment against Alzheimer's disease.

How did they(scientists) discover this disease?
THIS MAN

Alois Alzheimer , born June 14,
1864 was a psychiatrist , neurologist and neuropathologist German known for his description of the disease that bears his name. He was in the team of researchers in a psychiatric clinic.

THIS WOMAN
 
This woman was Auguste Deter.The patient, 51-year , was admitted to the Frankfurt hospital November 25 in 1901, reaching aserious loss or reduction of cognitive abilities.  She was followed by Dr. Alzheimer until her death on April 8 , 1906.He then examined the brain,discovering anomalies are fibrils that will become characteristic of the disease.



This is the psychiatrist Emil Kraepelin which offers thereafter designate this type of dementia by the name of his colleague: Alzheimer.


TODAY
Nowadays, there is no cure for Alzheimer's disease. However, several drugs are in development and are hopeful.

Currently, there are only two "treatments" that are approved and which prove themselves but for mild pain. 

I'll spare you the names of thoses “treatments” we are literary. 
 
By the way,these treatments have seconds effects as repercusions on faith or lack of energy, that's why I don't really call them treatments.


WHY DO I WANT TO SUPPORT THAT?

I have chosen to support the research of this disease because it really hurts me. 
I mean, for me, our memory is the best thing that people will always have in common with us, even if one them is angry about the other or even if the other person is dead or lost or something like that. 

I just want to say that our memory is the most important thing in our whole world. 

It's something you can tell your friend, you're mother, you're brother, you're future husband, you're husband's friends, you're childs. 

Just thinking that a stupid disease destroys every each moment that we live in our life with our friends, or family ect, it really hurts me and that's why I want to support the research of treatment for the Alzheimer.

 I mean, my nightmare would be that someone that I really love, asked me “who are you? Do we know each other?”. Just thinking about those who live these moments breaks my heart.



Thank you for reading and don't forget to ask me questions ou tell me what you think about my article + you will have a bonus point from Mrs P. ! :)
xxx












16 comments:

  1. it is a very good subject and I have not seen article yet has purpose

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so technical problems.
    Here is a picture of Alois Alzheimer:

    http://www.toxipedia.org/download/thumbnails/2484/Alzheimer.2.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1257246823000&api=v2



    Here is the picture with the woman:

    http://lecerveau.mcgill.ca/flash/capsules/images/histoire_jaune03_img02.jpg


    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the pictures, and by the way your article is really interesting. People often forget about Alzheimer (no pun intended)

      Delete
  3. Very good article alzeimer is someting that break my heart too , i can't imagine that one day i might not remember my parents , husband or my childood memories !!

    -fechouille

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you introduce your article!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alzheimer is a very hard sickness... Beautiful cause to fight!

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  6. very great article -Pradel

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a noble cause, good article :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great article Becarefulouis!!!
    lauranouille

    ReplyDelete