Sunday 28 February 2016

Pompom's article...



When I’m an adult I would like to work in an organization that helps children to study in poor countries like in Africa or in Brazil. 

The children have difficult living conditions sometimes they have no parents or family, they sleep in the streets that’s why it’s important to help them to have a good level at school so they can have a good work and a good life out of their villages or districts and make of them good person. 

Because without this help they can begin to do illegal things to win money or go work with their parents to help the family. 

It’s not difficult to help a kid at school and make him happy in his life but it’s a very important work, the childhood is a decisive moment and I would like to help the kids appreciate theirs as much as I have appreciated mine.

12 comments:

  1. It's good thing to help children in poor country and even in ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, children are the future generation, we should take care of them first

      Delete
  2. I love your idea !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agree with you, it's a good idea! -Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's important to give a futur to theses childrens.
    Good article :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very good idea, Pompom !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea to help children who work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a good idea. Here in France we all have what we wants and these children can't study

    Nou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Article Pompom's , I share your idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last lines were really nice you're the mvp, childhood should be something you associate with happiness and nothing else

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's true, we complain too much school in France

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your idea
    lauranouille

    ReplyDelete