Tuesday 23 February 2016

Blondy's article...


Once upon a time, a 18 year-old-girl met a career adviser to talk about her future projects. 
It was
difficult for her to guess  how will be her life would be but she tried.

– Hello! I'm Blondy.

– Good morning. If I asked you to attend,it was to understand your future projects and to give you
advice. 
So, have you got an idea?

– I haven't only one idea; I have a lot of wishes. First and foremost, I would like to become a
lawyer because I love to defend the others.

 Afterwards, maybe I would like to travel to Africa
to help motherless and fatherless children.

– How did this interesting idea come to your mind?
– I'm a nostalgic person. I don't want to forget my memories. For old time's sake, when I was a
little girl, I remember that my mother wanted to adopt an unfortunate black child and to offer him
all which he was lacking.
 That's why I would like to take example. I'm grateful because I had a
fairy-tale childhood. 
My parents were and are always present to help me to fulfill my dreams. This
complicity which I have with my parents, I would like to share it to unfortunate children. 
To my
mind, all children have to be spoiled. 
Indeed, I would like to offer them a real christmas because it's
the feast dedicated to kids.

– Have you got any memories about christmas?

– Absolutely! Family was here and it was warm. We cooked together. For example, we made
some pancakes. The smell filled in the air and I loved this sensation. I had my motherly
support at anytime. These memories haunted my thoughts.

– Your family looks very important for you.

– I think without family, we can't do all we want and I often take example on it. Most
certainly, my grand mother loves getting involved with a charity. She visits prisoners and
makes them smile. I admire her courage and also the strength of all my family.

– Why?

– They overcame life's most difficult challenges.

– Which ones?

– They endured  poverty,  disease and even death.

– Could you explain?

– Of course! A few people who surround me were touched by a F***ing disease: cancer.

– Would you like to work for the International Union Against Cancer when you are an adult?

– I think we don't need to be an adult to get involved with this charity. I hope I could restore
the smile to the patient care. If I had been older when my grandfather had
cancer, I would have  helped him more. That's why I want to pay homage to him.

– How do you think of getting involved?

– First, I would like to raise money to advance research against  cancer. I could organize
some ballet because I love dancing. Money from the shows could pay the care and the
medical treatments. Then, I would like to spend time with the patient.

– Have you ever heard about the World cancer day?

– This initiative takes place on 4th February.



– What is the purpose of this initiative?

– This event takes place every year. It unites the world’s population in the fight against cancer.

Besides, nowadays, thanks to the social networks it's more simple to make awareness
campaigns. 

This year, the tagline reminds of Obama's slogan (which was Yes we can): "We can,
I can".

– Why is World Cancer Day important?

– Currently, 8.2 million people die from cancer worldwide every year, out of which, 4 million
people die prematurely (aged 30 to 69 years). World Cancer Day is the ideal opportunity to
spread the word and raise the profile of cancer in people’s minds and in the world’s media.

– Why do you think that there are more and more people touched by cancer?

– The environment where we live is less and less healthy. The pollution increases, the people
smoke a lot, we work so much that implies stress.

– I agree with you: it's a sad time!

– Indeed but I hope that one day we shall find an effective treatment against the cancer even if
nowadays, a few person who fought succeedeed. 
In my opinion, we have to take example
instead of grousing about everything.

– It's an interesting message. I think you don't need my help to have an idea about your future,
hopefully success!

– Thank you and Bye.

– Good luck Blondy!

78 comments:

  1. I think cancer is a good cause to fight to advance research

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is very interesting !
    Good job Blondy ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is intresting and that gives desire for reading it until the end. A lot of imagination and ideas for fight the cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting, good job gorgeous Blondy ! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I'm so happy to see you here! :)

      By Blondy

      Delete
  5. Very interesting, good job gorgeous Blondy ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article is very good
    I wait the next

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is very good I wait the next

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is very good I wait the next
    Antoine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but there isn't a next

      By Blondy

      Delete
  9. I find this article! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article is very good. I think that more of young people should make aware his circle of this illness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find this article! Julien

    ReplyDelete
  12. This article is very good. I think that more of young people should make aware his circle of this illness.

    Lolita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed but it sometimes difficult to understand when we are young

      By Blondy

      Delete
  13. Your work is amazing ! Good job
    Wenceslas

    ReplyDelete
  14. This article is very emotionnal
    Guillaume

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unbelievable
    Théo

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's very cool but very long, in fact I love this article and it's very interesting ! Another Teddybear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree teddy! (don't care of the rhyme..) ^^

      Delete
    2. I know that I write so much ahah but thankyou!

      Good rhyme for a literary section ahah!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  17. I cry ��
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a good action for everyone
    Remi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, everyone have to get involved!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  19. Oh it's fabulous
    Nael

    ReplyDelete
  20. Excellent, j'apprends à te découvrir avec ton coeur et ta sincérité.
    Your DAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that my dad doesn't understand that we have to write in english ^^

      By Blondy

      Delete
  21. Well it seems people found the article are they some kind of hunters?

    That's not the subject sorry... I though the way you wrote the article was unexpected and nice ! Also I didn't expected you to write such words in a school stuff x)But the subject you took is great, I mean the way you informed us about cancer of course. If that's really something you want to do then good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah yes indeed they are some kind of hunters! ^^

      By Blondy

      Delete
  22. So much peaple touch by this terrible diseas...
    A lot of good ideas in your article :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. very interesting! the dialogue is a verry good idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you: yes I would like to do an original thing

      By Blondy

      Delete
  24. good article very interesting
    the subject is write with "sincerité"
    your mother

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very good article ! This is a very serious subject and we need people like you, and I know about what I speak. Thanks !
    Géraldine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know : you're welcome!
      I really hope to help people

      By Blondy

      Delete
  26. Good article ! Thank you for sharing empathy and solidarity, it's a good example for everyone. Our world has good people for good future, hasn't it ?

    Marie-Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope many people would like to get involved!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  27. What are you talking about? Cancer or adoption? I didn't understood what you were trying to say, your article is soooo long :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read it you'll get the answer: she's talking about both of them! And I don't mind long artcicles, they are not a problem, dear...

      Delete
    2. Maybe it's a long article but I like writing and I think it's the purpose of this blog.
      And if you don't understand, don't criticize :)

      By Blondy

      Delete
    3. I've read it, I just thought it was about a fundation which took care of both causes, that could be interesting!
      But I understand now

      Delete
    4. Why do you say that Blondy? I'm was not judging anything. When I don't understand, I ask. That's exactly what I did :) I've read your article again and found what I was asking for. By the way I didn't know your mother wanted to adopt a kid! That's great, that's a shame that it is so difficult to adopt in France, now people have to adopt children in others countires because it's easier.
      And I agree with you about Cancer, but I thought I had heard about a cure some time ago, maybe they're almost done

      Delete
  28. It's verry good article.
    Serge and Malaury

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's verry good article.
    Keep this job.
    Bisca.
    Serge and Malaury

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear Blondie,
    Nice job but be careful when you are talking about very serious diseases..... It's sometimes harder to understand... P.Plateau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's sometimes harder to understand but I would like to support them!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  31. The way you write your article is really fun, I love. And what you say in your article is very cute, good idea! -Cactus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you!
      In fact I would like to write a dialogue because I think it's more attractive to read an another kind of article

      By Blondy

      Delete
  32. i really like your article it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hope cancer will be just a memories later

    ReplyDelete
  34. It was a looooong article but interesting !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it's long... I love writing!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  35. Thanks Marine for your good newspaper article. It's a good job and the subject is so important. Many people need help, presence and humor to support their desease. You sould watch the movie "les amis publics" ( actually at the cinema at Bourges). Best regards. Mrs Dublé

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I think that my sister will be happy if I say: "I will watch amis publics" because she is in love of Kev Adams. She is a fanatic person ^^
      Besides, last year, for her birthday, we came to London just to see Kev Adams show!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  36. Very interesting article, that's a sad subject but it's normal to talk about it when it's about charity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed it's a sad subject but I think that talking about it could maybe change the things!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  37. This article is very interesting ! I think about all sad things that you speak about

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  38. A very interesting article . You're deeply involved in the main subjects of today's society.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very Good article Blondy! -Clyde

    ReplyDelete