Friday 19 February 2016

First article on the new series about Charities....



I chose to defend the cause of whales which are disappearing from oceans all over the world.



Iceland, Norway and Japan savagely massacred over 25 000 whales in commercial purposes.

Once they are killed, whales are useful for a lot of things :

- After the World War Two, half of Japan used to eat whales' meat.

- Nowadays, only Norway uses it for pharmaceutical products.

- It is also kwown that some cosmetics use whales' blubber to create lipstick (but there are some brands like “Couleur Caramel” which don't use that).



Anyway, with nowadays' high-tech we can figure out other ways to create all of those things without needing to kill whales. 

In that optic, I'll use money to create protect centers for whales or even to struggle against whales' hunters which are illegaly butchering them.

 My last option would be to spend my money on researchs of what we could use to replace whales' products useful for meds or even lipstick, etc...

There actually already exist organisations like Sea Shepherd created to maintain fauna and flora as it is.



I find this cause interesting because every species should be able to survive through time and never disappear.



-Apote

38 comments:

  1. It's an interesting article!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find whales adorable so... I like this article ewe

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whale is a very impressive animal ! -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is disgusting how they can use whales for made lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw did u heard about the dolphin who died because of the selfies of brazilianss people?
    Theyre like only 30000 in the world. I lose all faith in humanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that's horrible! Apparently it was already dead but it doesn't make it better: who would take a selfie with a corpse (= dead body)? Sick people?

      Delete
    2. Yes I saw that it was awful--- People should know that respect applies to all, this include animals.

      Delete
    3. Yes, he was dead.. I just can't understand :(

      Delete
    4. I find it inhuman to mistreat animals.
      -Apote

      Delete
  6. The whales is the biggest marine mammal !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  7. And it is used to do make up !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is true that we never think enough about those whales.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whales are such amazing being it's good to know that they're safer now, nice article (o7o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes I think so as well :)
      -Apote

      Delete
  10. That's absolutely disgusting, we should do something about it, maybe boycott the brands that sale those type of products

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent article
    mothers blondy

    ReplyDelete
  12. good article
    protection whales
    blondy's mother

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sad.. your article is so realist and sô interesting !
    -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is sad but this is a sad reality...
      -Apote

      Delete
  14. I like the choice of your subject. It's very intresting..
    Lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's true, we should stop applying makeup, we must choose the whales or boys and I think whales are more interesting :)

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should just wear make up for yourself and no one else tho and you'll surely be able to find some that are ''kind to Earth''
      (it's how it's said on japanese products and I find that cute)

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with you, we should simply look out for what the products are made with !
      -Apote

      Delete
  16. How is it possible to eat whale's meat ??? -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be done in some cultures, but personaly, I couldn't !
      -Apote

      Delete
  17. Very interesting subject, it's a very good idea of charity !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your action to save the whales is very beautiful, I support you in your idea! -Cactus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm very glad to know that I'm not the only one to think that way ;)
      -Apote

      Delete
  19. this is really disgusting how they use whales for made makeup :( -Pradel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get it eather..
      -Apote

      Delete
  20. your article is very touching

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's an interresting article !

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are my beautiful whales <3

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my little sellfish <3
      -Apote

      Delete
  23. I also heard about this organisations Sea Shepherd when I was on YouTube
    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  24. we must save the whales !!!
    -pompom

    ReplyDelete