Friday 26 February 2016

Nour's article...

If I  worked for a charity  I think that I would join "Médecins sans frontières", in english "Doctors without borders". 

I admire what  these people do because they are so courageous. 
They help people around the world who  really need help like in war countries or very poor countries.

If I don't wanted to be an interpreter (or something like that) I think I would take a Scientific section to be a doctor or nurse, I find it very interesting because we know everything about everything. 

It takes a lot of motivation to achieve this goal ( nearly 8 years ).

I think I would favor the children, I can not stand that they have a bad and sad life.

The association that does many things for children is UNICEF

All children need education and love. Would my mother's side comes out ?



NOUR


http://www.unicef.org/

26 comments:

  1. Ahah you're so sweet
    I didn't know it would take so long to be in this charity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you !

      Nour

      Delete
    2. Yes you're right but I think it's really interessant

      Nour

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your idea is very interesting, I think that is very good idea!-Cactus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cactus ;)

      Nour

      Delete
  4. I love your idae, it's a great article !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really good ideas! Humanity always need doctors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we need them, I agree Uni! Great article Nour

      Delete
    2. Maybe can I become doctor !

      Nour

      Delete
    3. Thank you Sadja !!
      Nour

      Delete
  6. your idea is very good it , i always admired this association .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much !
      Maybe can I become doctor ?

      Nour

      Delete
  7. I think being a doctor is the one of the most beautiful things in the world, they'll always be useful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right i agree with you

      Nour

      Delete
  8. That's a really nice idea! "Médecins sans frontières" is a great fundation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doctors are so important in all countries. You have a good idea with your article !

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Médecins sans frontières" is a french association ? No ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being a doctor sure needs motivation but at the end you'll help hundreds of persons and this worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you

      Nour

      Delete
    2. Maybe one day i will become nurse or doctor

      Nour

      Delete
  12. this is the best career for a doctor I think

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so because there a a lot of problem with that
      We are not on our office to wait patient

      Nour

      Delete