Saturday 27 February 2016

Phi's article...



Today, I've decided to talk about “Les restaurants du Coeur” because if I were an adult this would be the first case where I would  get involved. 
This association helps all year poor persons. They distribute packed lunch, hot meals to homeless and distribute medicine.



Firstly because the story of its creation is quite banal.

 One day in 1985, Coluche by signing a check for taxes said: “You realize, with all the money I give, if all the guys that have the money as I put it, we could fix the problem”. 

He realized that with money from taxes it could provide 200,000 meals. 

Coluche was already involved in associations and had revolted against food waste! 

He denounced the consumer society. 



On December 21, 1985, the first “restaurants du Coeur” opened under a tent in a waste ground in Paris. “Les restaurants du Coeur” are now found in all cities among which Bourges.

And this project worked because since its creation the number of meals served has exceeded the billions! There are several ways to rally  this cause: we can be a donor, volunteer but also artists because lots of singers or actors sing in the group of “Enfoirés”.



If I was an adult I would have chosen to be a volunteer because unfortunately I sing very badly. ;-)

More seriously, what I like about being a volunteer is contact with people with such great reward just a smile!  

This must be quite moving but a good action to help people in difficulty. 

And there will be more volunteers “Les restaurants du Coeur” will continue to grow and help people in trouble and I think it's a great charity.


23 comments:

  1. Come comment my article evryone !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaaahaaa ! I'm here !
      lauranouille

      Delete
    2. I looovee this association !
      lauranouille

      Delete
  2. Don't denigrate yourself ! I don't know if Mimi Mathy sing very well...
    Anyway, very good article !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah you are right... Thank you !

      PHI

      Delete
  3. i think your idea of joining "les rests du coeur " is interesting .

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a easy way to help some people !
    I liked your article :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course ! Thank you :)

      PHI

      Delete
    2. I agree with you but sadly there's just a little part of people who do it...

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately and that's the biggest problem...

      PHI

      Delete
  5. It's good article ! (and i don't think that sing well is very important even for the "artist")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's ! Yes ahah it's possible

      PHI

      Delete
  6. I think it is a good idea to create the restos du coeur because we all can need something in our lifes

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everbody can be in trouble one day

      PHI

      Delete
  7. I like to watch this on the TV

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOD... CLOWN... I HATE CLOWN it's my phobia :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite singer is in " resto du coeur" :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to make my article on "resto du coeur" because I love this association. I'm happy that you've done it ! *clapclapclap*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's a good idea to mobilize artists on is kind of project

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'ts a good idea! great article
    lauranouille

    ReplyDelete