Saturday 23 November 2013

YaYa-TamTam on the season...


Hello everybody ! Today I'll  talk about this season ! :)





 
I like this time of year because it's the end of autumn and winter is coming.
For me Autumn iis forest walks with family during week end and holidays, and we take mushrooms to make soups on winter, it's very great !
During the  holidays, there is the changing of time, and I like this one because we can sleep one hour more.
There is Halloween too, it's a good party but in France people think it's a little uncool, so few people celebrate it; but I would like to celebrate it in the USA or Great Britain, it's certainly different and better :)
In autumn, the weather changes: leaves become orange and fall down, it's cloudy and it's becoming cold.
I like winter too because snow is coming and it's cold, so we make fire in the fireplace and it's warm! Sometimes, when there is a lot of snow, cars and buses can't travel, so we don't go to school .
In the end of november it's my birthday so it's one of the reasons that I love winter :)
But "end of the year" rhymes with "end of the 1st term", so we have a lot of tests that we must pass with success.

 
There are holidays again, during these ones there is Christmas and it's fantastic!
I celebrate it with all my family, I receive a lot of presents and we eat a lot of good food.

27 comments:

  1. I hate mushrooms, beuuurk !
    But I love meals of Christmas, it's very good !

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I do not like mushrooms !

      Scorpio

      Delete
    2. I hate also muschrooms !! For once that people feel the same way that I am happy !

      Eniram

      Delete
    3. I don't understand how we can't love mushrooms ! :p

      Delete
  2. The tests we have to pass are so annoying :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you receive a lot of presents , it's just soo good ! You are happy , and you are with your family ! A wonderful moment :)

    RIder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Christmas is wonderful !

      Delete
  4. Holidays are good, the Christmas holiday is better because in addition to gifts on !

    Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you , Christmas holidays are the best !

      Rider.

      Delete
    2. I prefer summer holidays because at Christmas, they are too quick ! Only 2 weeks !

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    3. But winter is and will be my favourite season ! :)

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    4. Summer holidays are cool too, with family, beach, friends, sun!

      Delete
  5. I also would like to celebrate Halloween in USA or in Great Britain ! It must be exceptional !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celebrate Halloween in USA or in Great Britain would be so cool and amazing ! *.*
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I confirm, celebrate Halloween in USA or Great Britain it's amazing, I have ever celebrate Halloween in Great Briatin even if I hate, but it's very different that in France !

      Eniram

      Delete
  7. (Haha, winter is coming! I love this quote!)
    Even if I don't like Halloween, I would like to celebrate it in the USA too, it's look very cool over there! :)

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate the time change but otherwise we have common points ! These seasons inspire you...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think for Christmas our parents spoil us !

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think Halloween makes a great splash in UK.

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Celebrate Halloween in USA must be really cool ! It's when your birthday in november ?
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  12. very funny article
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with you, Halloween kind of sucks in France, that could be cool to do it in the USA ^^
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your article becouse you say winter is coming ^^

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha You receive gift but don't give them? Too bad. :p
    Otontik

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with you on the point of Halloween in France !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete