Wednesday 27 November 2013

Brainbow's plans for the future.


 I said that if I survive until my thirtieth birthday  I could consider myself lucky . Cause the job I intend to do is dangerous !

I dream of becoming a zombie hunter ! This is the coolest job in the world !
(I tend to disagree: teaching is the coolest job in the world. Zombie hunting comes 2nd.  Mrs P.)

First, I would have a warrior quickdraw! Rangers , trellis, a torn tank top for the girly side ,  dust and blood on my face.

Secondly, I would have lots of weapons : a machete is a bit basic , a little sniper for relaxing on the balcony of a building in ruins (Radio with the country's station ON and cigarette optional) but I have a preference for the shotgun and chainsaw!

And third, I would kill lots and lots of zombies ! I would protect damsels in distress , and I could go shopping for FREE !

Anyway, this is in case of zombie Apocalypse . (With all GMOs , pesticides, fast food, animal experimentation and pollution, I think we're on the good way for that to happen !)

If it does not happen , I have a fallback : Straightening little ponies !

No link with zombies but it's matching with my hair! Glitter, pink and rainbows , strawberry syrup and marshmallow , a dream life!

More seriously, I do not really have a plan . I want to travel , move, meet thousands of interesting people ... And maybe tie me to a tree in the Amazon.

No matter what I would do, I hope to live with my ideals. And taking fun as much as I can .

Cause our existence is ephemeral.

To finish, for quote the songs of bands "Ghost" or  "Muse": time is running out.

 

BrainBow

 

38 comments:

  1. yes me too I Would like to kill zombies



    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really strange view of your life, ahah x) You have a lot of imagination !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  3. My actual plan for the future : to attend Muse's concert ^^! Considering your killing tendancies, maybe you should become an assassin on hire :p
    BlueTiara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. emember: we do not condone killing of any kind in this blog! (just to be on the safe side).
      I will add that pupils views on any subject are not necessarily the same as mine.
      I don't want to need a lawyer!^^

      Delete
    2. You may be needs one Mrs P. Because I'm not sure that you agrees with all ours points of view ^^

      Delete
    3. Freedom of thought should not suffer from the presence of a lawyer!

      Delete
  4. Haha it's a bit different ! A zombie who kills all the others, or a nice and pink licorn... Why not the two ? Like a licorn which kills zombies ?!
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's look like The Walking Dead!
    Your article is very original and funny!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Walking Dead is the Best Series !

      Scorpio

      Delete
  6. Killing zombies is a great job! If there was abocalypse, this one would be probably what I would like to do (I'd like to be a sort of "feminine Daryl" from The Walking Dead)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zombie hunter , I love this idea! :D

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Which to make a killer zombie band?

    Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Original way to think , seems like you have a little kid stuck in your mind !

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your way of thinking !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zombie hunter ? Why don't you like zombies ?
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  12. and I hope you'll live more than after you thirstieth birthday
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tend to disagree, teacher, the coolest ? Why the hell is it cool !?
    DaffyDuck's joke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I find it cool!^^ But I can understand it's not obvious to everyone, escpecially pupils. ;-)

      Delete
    2. I think you find it cool because you have the best class ever ! :)

      Delete
    3. No, Mrs P is really cool as a teacher, even if she forces us to write comments!

      Delete
    4. I do make some pupils write comments, but you're a free spirit, you do it only if you like!^^ Happy holidays Brainbow!

      Delete
  14. Very funny! :p
    You have got many immagination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a lot of imagination ! you're article is great.
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  16. A zombie hunter ! So funny ! :D
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very funny !!
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're so.. special ! :')
    Kwi~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your article made me really laugh Brainbow!
    The idea of killing zombie or being with unicorns pinks and blues match with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's a article a little specail, I don't like really zombie !!

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  21. BrainBow, I love you because you have mentioned "Muse" and that's my favorite group!! :)
    Fafa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your article is funny and originaly, to take at second degree of course ! Good luck for the future :)
    By Lala.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Daryl is the best friend during a zombie apocalypse.
    When you talk about sniper on a bulding with country music make thing about Fallout.

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you PonPonPon ! Daryl is the best friend during a zombie apocalypse ;)
      -Carter-

      Delete
  24. It's originaly, and at the begginning I believed in it x) ! Good luck for the future.

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I also want to travel :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  26. XD have a lot of weapon like machete! You make me laugh haha
    OtonTik

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good imagination ahah ! :)
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  28. I made a mistake : the name of the band is "Skipe the use", the song is called "ghost", not othewise

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have a really strange view of your life, ahah x)

    ReplyDelete