Monday 25 November 2013

The last but not the least...

Shake's aticle on seasons.
 
Hey guys! I'm going to talk about 2 seasons. Autumn and winter. As for me, I prefer winter but everyone has his opinion. In autumn, it's raining everyday, there isn't a lot of sun and sometimes it's hot. On October 31st, it's Halloween! We can eat some sweets, scare people... I love this celebration...
 
Winter is my second favorite season after summer. Why? Because the landscape is completely changed. There is snow!
But it is very cold and I don't like that.
Even if I'm 16 years old, I do snow fights like a kid with my friends.
It's funny...
 
 
 
Finally Christmas is one of the best moment every year for presents, and great food.
I'm always greedy this day.
 
 
 
 
The New Year is the best celebration of the year because it's between friends, and the parents are not here to Watch us.
Let's go for the party!
 
Shake

22 comments:

  1. Winter is my second favorite season too ! :)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky to be able to celebrate the New Year with your friends.. My parents don't want :/

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For 3 years I have not celebrated the new year with them I ^^

      Scorpio

      Delete
  3. I agree, to celebrate new year with friends is very great! :)

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you! To me, winter is a great season, even if I really don't like when it gets cold and when days become shorter, because it's really hard to wake me up in the morning when it is still dark... I prefer summer because it's often sunny, there are a lot of parties, I go on holidays and I can bath in the sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree, without winter, we couldn't have snow and we could'nt do snowballs fights with friends, and in summer it's difficult to sleep ... too hot !

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. Grapefruit: Don't forget that the blowers are your friends :p
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  5. I agree with you, the New Year party is meant to be with friends, not with the family, it's way much better for many reasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking to celebrate the new year, I still have not found what I do: 3

    Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously , we all get fat during Christmas time aha

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  8. SNOWAAAAR I gonna beat you all
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely love your last picture! *.*
    I love the Winter time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the basis to celebrate the new year with our friends...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, christmas is one of the best moment in the year :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  12. During thi s season, we fall in childhood ^^

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't like winter because it's cold but it's the occasion to wear pull-over !
    By Lala.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like winter too just for merry christmas, because we are reassemble with family !

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Winter is my favorite season :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate winter.. Sorry for you. :p
    otontik

    ReplyDelete
  17. But we haven't seen the snow yet ..
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want snow this year ! It's already cold...

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  19. Winter is my second favorite season :) after summer

    ReplyDelete