Friday 22 November 2013

Grapefruit's article...


Hello !
 First, I want to tell you that I love winter ! It's my favourite season ! It's wonderful when snow is falling on the ground, it's magic...
 
The landscape becomes wonderful with the snow.
 
 In streets, trees are decorated, there are Christmas baubles too.

 
When I lived in Paris, I went to the Champs-Elysées every year and at Christmas it's beautiful because there are decorations, foodlit garlands, and Christmas markets where we can buy pancakes, waffles, churros...
 
Then, we can do snow men, snow angels and snowball fights too ! Go  skiing, and  sledding , even if I often fall... sometimes I eat snow when my fall is very powerful !
 
And, It's a good season to spend unforgettable moments with our family, and have giggles with them. I like playing in the snow with my friends too, it's amazing and funny. It's a real moment of happiness.
 
Furthermore, I like the cold, because when it's too hot, it's unpleasant to sleep !
 
Secondly, October the 31th, it's HALLOWEEN !
We are going to visit houses to have candies, frighten people in the street, laugh with my friends.
So, take out your disguises and eat not too many candies :p !


Thirdly,  with my friends or my family, we like to pick mushrooms in the forest, go walking and eat some meals together. Indeed, Christmas is  coming, we will prepare the turkey, and the yule log of Christmas... Yummy !




 
And, naturally we are impatient to receive our presents like a new phone, tickets for concerts for example. And I try to see Father Christmas  ! But I have never seen him...
 
 Then, don't forget the New Year too ! We are going to drink some champagne, some cider... Have fun, make firecrackers *-* !  Get ready to listen to the 12 knocks  of midnight !
 
To finish, it's for these reasons that I like winter, for me it's the best season of the year because there are many things to do, it's one of best moment of the year that I spend with my family and my friends.
So, I wish you a Merry Christmas and good holidays too !
 
Grapefruit

 

 

55 comments:

  1. We feast on king cake accompanied by cider, don't we?


    PAERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me , Paris it's the most beautiful city when it's the time of christmas !

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris is the most beautiful city in the World, all the time for me !

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  3. I hate firecrackers ! :S

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why ? I like the noise me :D


      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. Don't be scared by this ;)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  4. I've never seen Paris when it snows! But it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very wonderful !!!!!

      Rider

      Delete
    2. The first time I went to Paris he began to snow

      Scorpio

      Delete
    3. One day, I'll go there in winter :) A city which looks amazing under snow is New York City, this is the dream all my whole life to go there and to see Central Park, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, to see a musical comedy in Broadway, etc.

      Delete
    4. Too bad because it's wonderful, I lived there for 9 years!

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  5. I want to eat the cake!! ;)

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like that, I prefer ferrero rocher xD

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  6. I think the Champs-Elysées are only beautiful during Christmas time, because otherwise there isn't anything crazy in my opinion !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is too much people, but I'm used !

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  7. "Father Christmas" is also called "Santa Claus" by english speakers ;). But I agree with you, this period is great because there are a lot of things to do !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Oh I didn't know that, it's interesting.

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  8. Last year, I went to The Champs Elysée with bestfriend, we bought Churros and went to the cinema because our parents went to the museum. It's a wonderful memories.

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. Churros are very good but the price is too expensive ! All things are too expensive in Paris but everybody buy ! it's too bad...

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  9. I'm hungry when I see this cake :p

    Rider

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am I the only one who does not love cupcakes?

    Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not "fan" I prefer pancakes and chocolate *-*

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  11. Gourmande !
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who isn't gourmande ? :p

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  12. Paris in the xmas period is awesome !! :O
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but Paris is all the time awesome, not just for Christmas !

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  13. Hello, I'm grapefruit's brother, it's the first time I come to this blog, my daughter told me to come and comment ! I'm not the best in english but I try to speak. Good blog !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but you would have to say that I had helped you to write the com :p

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  14. The Champs Elysée is very beautiful in the winter because there is a big Christman market but there is a lot of people (it's a disadvantage).
    You can make me one cake for Xmas ? I am your friend
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes too people, it's boring.. No sorry I have not time to do cake x)

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. Ohh it's a pity for me ! But I know that you lie and that you're going eventually make me a good cake...
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    3. You're dreaming, I will do a cake... but only for me :$

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    4. You are selfish! I waits for my cake before December 25th...
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    5. You can dream I think ! :D

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    6. You're nasty !!!! :p
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    7. Hello ! I'm Grapefruit--- 's brother and I agree with you Mickael.J-king. She doesn't want to make me a cake, so you.... don't hope ! And the blog is very interesting, I will come more often.

      Delete
    8. If she makes a cake for you, you're very lucky because your sister is nasty !!
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    9. Oh if I am nasty, what are you ?

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  15. To be honest, London is even better lit up than Paris during Christmas time !

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's right but Paris is on our country.. It's more easy to go there.

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  16. very interesting!!!
    boldman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's nice!

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  17. Your article it's simple, but very good, I love !

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, more it's simple more i'ts better and in my life I'm simple too, so, it represents me ^^

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  18. yes you are right when the snow falls it's so magical !!
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wait snow but today there is sun again, too bad! not for today !

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  19. Champagne at the New Year ! I love it :D
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  20. the snow is the gift of nature is good


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sure that you like nuts

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  22. When I lived in Paris, i went to Champ Elysées too, for the lights!
    OtonTik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, it's beautiful !


      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  23. I think in winter, people are less happy/smiling :)
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe but I prefer ^^


      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  24. For me , Paris it's the most beautiful city when it's the time of christmas !

    ReplyDelete