Monday 18 November 2013

Cam, on the last term of the year...


Hi, I like very much the October, September and December period because in this period  there are many celebrations like Halloween , Christmas and the New year.
It's the moment for  family and friends gatherings.

 At Halloween , children disguise to frighten people !

At Christmas, we gather with our family and we've got so many presents.
And often in December there is some snow !

Afterwards,  there are New year célébrations  on  december 31st.
I love very much this period because, there is maybe the cold, but we can be closer with a boy or a girl.
 It's very cool

  Cam

20 comments:

  1. I agree on the fact that this moment is for family !

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty festive period still thinking about it

    Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those celebrations too :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this period too, and do you like do snowballs ?

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i like Snowballs it's so cool !
      Cam

      Delete
  5. I love to have this parties too in this moment of the year!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the only one who doesn't like these supposed family parties ? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on celebrations :D
      -Carter-

      Delete
    2. I think no. When I was more young, I didn't like it, but I don't know why ..

      Forest.

      Delete
    3. It's the same for me. I don't like sometime beacause I remember the dispation of my grand dad
      Cam

      Delete
  7. It's important to keep good links with our family Nomika :)

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  8. Food, alcohol, fun and human heat ... What a convincing argumentation ^^ !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you, we have the same point of view :D

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're right, it's the moment for family and friends gatherings !! I prefer the winter to compare with the seasdons of the autumn.
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. "we can be closer with a boy or a girl." AHAH it's make me laugh !!
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's True, No ?! AHAH :)
      Cam

      Delete
    2. I'll say yes .. Ahah
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  12. I guess thats one way to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your article, I agree with you about gathering the family

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree on the fact that this moment is for family !

    ReplyDelete