Monday 11 November 2013

Our own King of Pop, on the season...

Hi everybody, I want to tell you why the winter and the autumn are  good seasons for me.

First, during the autumn, I eat mushrooms but I don't walk  in the forest because it's often raining. On the other hand, The landscapes become magnificent and trees change colors.
 Before, when I celebrated Halloween, I blew up Firecrackers and I ate many candies.
 I also liked to frighten my neighbors with my disguises.
And during Halloween holidays, it's my BIRTHDAY on October 28th...
 
 

Secondarily, the winter is a season of snow and I love playing in the snow with my friends because it's very funny and we laugh with the sled.
 



I have to say to you that I fall a lot and it's really very cold during this season and I don't like the cold (like a lot of people).
Last year, I went skiing with my family and it was brilliant.
I hope to return to it soon...I never fall on the ground when I ski (it is false).
 

Furthermore, it's the season of Christmas and I love this day because I receive lotsof presents of course , like Tactile tablet, mobile, audio headset, concert tickets and clothes.
Then, I eat of the salmon, the turkey and the yule log, it's very cool because I see all my family. It's a real moment of happiness.
 
 

And now, It's one of best moment of the year, December 31st.
Every year I party with my friends to celebrate the new year and it's very cool, even if I have to admit that I 'm a  little disappointed with champagne but say it to nobody...

To finish, I think that the winter is a good season because the landscapes are also wonderful and the snow on trees, it is just magic !

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOOD HOLIDAYS !
 
Mickael.J-King 

36 comments:

  1. I love christmas too :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to go skiing too one day, I never went to the mountain so I'd like to know how it feels !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey we should go together next year with friends, it might be fun!

      Delete
    2. rise on stiltls it will be the same for you
      somethingintheway

      Delete
    3. Mountains are great during a short period but they quickly become oppressive ^^ ! Well, it's my opinion !

      Delete
  3. hello i come on this blog cause somethingintheway I say at me to come here

    ReplyDelete
  4. One bad point about winter is when the snow is melting.

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went only once to ski, when I was a child... I would like to return there...!
    I love to have this parties too in the end of the year! That allows to unwind and to find friends and family!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  6. That has to be very funny to see you on the ground when you ski x)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will do sled together to see who is the best :p

    Grapefruit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's when you want but it snows not still. That shall be really cool...
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  8. me too I like this thanks mickael



    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  9. We wiil do sled together to see who is the best :p

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas is my favorite celebrate !
    Mickael.J-King friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree with you winter is a beautiful season but i don't really love i christmas buti wish you a merry christmas early all the same
    somethingintheway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Playing in the snow with a sled, it's just great !

    Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the only time i play with a sled i fell in hole in the snow
      somethingintheway

      Delete
    2. I agree but I always fall down, I wish I'm not the only one

      Delete
  13. Yes I so agree this season are the best !! It's the moment where the family are gather !

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like very well mushrooms !!!!!!

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Autumn because trees changing colors and I love Winter too because often it's swnowing and I like it very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's beautiful, with all of colors there are during this period !

      Eniram

      Delete
  16. Watch out with ski ! It has been proved that it's highly dangerous for your bottom, I can testify !

    ReplyDelete
  17. The drawing is briliant xD ! I love the turkey, it looks so stunned !
    Lindt (BlueTiara's aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also find that the snow is funny !
    Carter's friend tomate

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like muschrooms too, but in the forest, I'have never seen them xD ^^

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  20. So yes, you have many reasons to enjoy those months. :)
    AMAZILENA

    ReplyDelete
  21. Late happy birthdate. I love skiing too

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  22. You should go in the forest to take mushrooms, it's funny !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did this when I was young and it was fun :)
      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
    2. One of best things :)

      Delete
  23. I appreciate see landscapes in winter:)
    Oton-Tik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree It's really beautiful :)
      Stuffed rabbit

      Delete
    2. There is only in winter that we can see such beautiful landscapes !

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  24. I've never tried picking mushrooms in a forest before... Is it fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rather funny in family especially but it's often raining to collect them, it is boring.
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete