Wednesday 27 February 2013

Tsitsa, on the people she admires ...


I've searched for a long time  people that I admire.

My mother ? I respect her, but no.

A celebrity ? Not either, fake world doesn't interest me.

People that I admire are in real life, with us.
We see them every day, in the street, the shops, and even at home, sometimes. 
We don't know their life, we believe that is easy to live like them, because they do nothing, but I think not.

They live with many good and bad memories, to rehash tirelessly. Personnaly, I couldn't live with it. I hate this, and loneliness.

Them, they live alone, or almost and not many people are listening to them.
Moreover, they suffer all the time without saying anything, whereas we, the least small pain is “killing” us.

Yes, people that I admire are the old people, for all these reasons.

11 comments:

  1. I don't entirely agree with you because not only old people have pain or memories to rehash. It's not a generality but sometimes old people are quite mean (mainly with us), telling that young people do nothing and don't feel any pain because they have all that they want (Yes, I know a lot of old people like this ... But fortunately, there are a lot of nice erderly people too :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nomika, old people don't suffer without saying anything for the part of old person I know..

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Fake people doesn't interest me"
    Il love this sentence !
    I enjoy a lot your article :)
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you ! From a to z ! Good article

    BlackMaan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand that you ais of the condolence, and that you admire the old persons, but it is the life, and that will be in our turn.

    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, now I prefer talking with old persons because they are most interesting than young people.
    Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's respect and respect. Everything depends on the way as we speak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find it very interesting..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a good article !
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  11. I respect my mum too :)
    Lala

    ReplyDelete