Sunday 17 February 2013

Someone I admire, by Nomika


If I had to talk about someone I admire, I would choose nobody or everyone.
 
You don't understand ?
 
Let me explain, then !
 
I must admit I never admired one person in particular, like a celebrity or an athlete.
 
However, I think there is something admirable in each person, and it can be a fault as well as a quality !
 
I sometimes admire some people's personality traits or capacities that I'd like to have, like drawing or painting for example.

Moreover, some people's actions are also admirable.
 
I think, of those who help other people in difficulty, in charities or simply on their own.

And you ? Do you admire a particular person ? :)

11 comments:

  1. It is true that we can admire persons for their acts!

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you too !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can admire a little part of every people. So we can admire everybody.
    The person I admire is my Sister, Tyfaine.

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I perfectly understand you, if I had to choose the most admirable person I know in the real life, it would be my brother.

      Delete
    2. Our families are our examples so we must admire them!

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  4. Nomika told me to check this blog, I'm a friend of hers from Margot.
    I disagree with you 'cause I think that some people are much more admirable than others. However, it's true that there's good in everyone (I hope).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I didn't say the contrary ! I just said that every person has something admirable. But you're right, some people are much more admirable than others, even if it depends of each person' definition of " admirable " :)

      Delete
  5. I think it's just stupid to admire someone like a famous person or another that you have never met.
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, for my part I can't admire someone that I don't really know or someone who is showing a fake personality just to seem nice .. (Like surely a lot of famous people)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire anyone. Because everyone can betray us even our friends ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes! I admire my English teacher. Especially when I have good marks. :)

    ReplyDelete