Saturday 12 January 2013

Lil, on Sandy Hook School shooting.

Hello Bloggers, it's Lil.

Mrs P. wants us to react to a specific piece of News.

She didn't want us to  react to a political subject (it's not exactly what I said- Mrs P.) but I think we must think about the tragedy that happened at Sandy Hook school in Connecticut, USA.

Do you think that in the USA they should prohibit the carrying of weapons?

For me we shouldn't stop the sale of weapons because it's part of the American constitution.
(The 2nd Amendment, the "right to keep and bear arms")

Maybe there are a lot of murders but the continent is larger than  France.

The people feel safe with them and they don't want to ban them.

And you, do you think that we must stop and ban weapons for individuals because a mad man kills people?

PS : we can kill with words


 
 
An interesting point of view, Lil, yet  quite unexpected... I thought all pupils would be against weapons... Mrs P.

7 comments:

  1. Oh sorry Mrs.P I still hear a half
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if a " mad man " wants to kill people, he will find a way to get a weapon, even if it's forbidden.
    Personally, I wouldn't keep a gun or something like that in my house. But if some people just want to feel safer with a weapon, and not use it against each person that they see, why ban them ?

    Nomika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Nomika
    If a mad man want kill someone he can any way .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum... A good question in fact.
    It's true that if people have the right to have weapons, they can defend them and maybe some of them use it for logical things like a sport or i don't know what. And also, maybe it makes become easy to do murders...
    But, in my opinion, if a crazy man decides to kill someone he will find the way to do it even if weapons are prohibited.
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll never go for a stay to US with Lil...

    Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahah too funny holysnail
    if I was crazy not need to go to Usa I would do in France "in alain fournier for example" ( do you remember the profesor who come from Jacques Coeur ?
    I also think that we are not aware of all the various facts but also France is full of crazy

    Lil

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they shouldn't prohibit the carrying og weapons in the USA.

    The furious skyline.

    ReplyDelete