Thursday 24 January 2013

Gangnam style breaks YouTube record! by Fafa


        All the people know Psy with his song Gangnam Style. This video has become the most watched in Youtube with more than 805 m views.


        The real name of Psy is Park Jae-sang and now he has become an international star since Gangnam Style was released in July.

At first the Gangnam style was just a fun with his friends and the lyrics did not make sense and he wanted to change the lyrics but when he put it on Youtube it made such a buzz on the internet and the song became famous as a  funny song, so he didn't.



And thanks to this blog, you too can sing along and dance the Horse Dance!!!

 In October Gangnam Style became the first Korean song to top the official UK pop chart.

 Psy will be in the NRJ music awards 2013 January 26th and may be he will win an award!


15 comments:

  1. Ahaha this song is stupid but... We all danced on it once on our life !
    In parties, it makes stand up everybody (even parents !)
    We all know it. A few weeks ago my grand father ask me "Anne-Lise, you know the horse dance ?" I laughed.
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the first :) we (fafa and I) had dance a lot of times on this !!! this is a mean of have a good time together :D
      -DESTINY-

      Delete
  2. I dedicate this article and especially this video (which will be very usefull) to my philosophy teacher.

    By the way, did you know that there was a rumour saying that Nostradamus told, that the day when earth was supposed to be destroyed (it was the 21th december 2012, you remember ? :p), the video would reach 1billion vews on youtube!
    But that was a joke of a blogger or something like that... Crazy world.

    Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL crazy world... You said it
      ~Amazilena~

      Delete
  3. The lyrics are quite stupid yes, but I still love this song :D

    I heard about the rumour and I hallucinated when I saw people believe in it .. !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music was nice at first. But from the moment the travesty began. I found it boring because it was everywhere, everyone spoke like something incredible. It's just a music!


    And strangely now nobody talks about it. You already forgotten?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe because it was spoken everywhere but I think it's the biggest music of 2012 :)
      -Destiny-

      Delete
  5. I hate this song, for me it does not feel like most of the music th
    at can be heard at this time ( as ZUMBA .. )

    Lil

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this music with my family and my friends when we celebrate something we listen it!! for Fafa (his sister)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to this blog, Fafa's sister (you are HER sister, by the way!^^)

      Delete
  7. I come for LIL.
    Oh my gosh, it's simply very exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't bilieve it, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you die after dancing this song, it look very tiring!! OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!
    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  10. This song was N°1 on 3 weeks, I liked this song but now it's annoying!

    The Furious skyline

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have dance on this song last summer !
    Xoxo Lala.

    ReplyDelete