Sunday 29 November 2015

Suricate C would love to dance...


         My travel in time happens around the dance....




  In my first travel, I would like to go in 1889, more precisely on October, 6th, 1889, at the opening of the Moulin Rouge as a Cancan dancer !


 

        I'm in love with Montmartre in this period with a bohemian life. 
This period shows a madness year more festive, spectacular and shows something new in Paris.
 Joseph Oller and Charles Zidler, the producers of Moulin Rouge cabaret, knew the public taste. 

Indeed, This period of peace was marked by the asian current. 
This cabaret shows many western decorations with a big elephant at the entrance of Moulin Rouge , gold etc... 
More impressive for this period !

 I love this very spectacular atmosphere. 





          I would just like to change something in this century. 
This is the role of the dancers in this world of boheme. 
Indeed, I'd remove the prostitution of this cabaret dancers, so that they can freely dance for the pleasure of dancing. 
And I would like to change too the nickname of dancers like «  La goulue » , « Grille d'égout » or « la Môme Fromage ».



      


            In my second travel, I would like to go in 1930's, to meet Fred Astaire. 


Fred Astaire is for me, A SYMBOL of the dance history. 
He was an American dancer, choregrapher, singer, musician and actor ( a perfect man for me ! ). 
Such a  career for 76 years ! 
He made 31 musical films. 
In  many films, we can see Ginger Rogers, a partner of Fred Astaire. 
Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers was a famous duet of the years.


 I would like to take the place of Ginger Roger to dance with Fred Astaire and I would like to dance with Fred Astaire on his famous song « I won't dance » ( My favourite song of this man).



          I don't want to change anything in this period because it is the "Roaring Twenties" and it is a funny period.










 by SuricateC

[I'm very fond of this version too   Mrs P. - who loooves old musicals, very very very much! 

  ]

50 comments:

  1. I love the nicknames they're quite nice x) And of course your article too It's nice being able to learn things this way uvu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ! It's quite funny ^^

      Delete
    2. It's quite funny yes, but, would you call you As all days?? Lool

      Delete
  2. Your article is really original
    Stefani germanotta.. such a great artist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the duet Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett.Thanks Mrs P for this song !

      Delete
  3. I love your article because I love dancing too!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE TONY BENNETT !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article Suricate C, your choice was quite obvious because I know that you love dancing. I didn't know Fred Astaire, he seemed to be a talented and funny guy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dance is life. Dance is everything. A very good article for a beautiful dancer ! See you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh thanks Marie ! I Love you !

      Delete
  7. I understand your desire to join these years of dance and madness! It is really spectacular! -Cactus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! the base of bohemian life : Freedom, beauty and love.

      Delete
  8. I understand your desire to join these years of dance and madness! It is really spectacular! -Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh , the oppening of the Moulin Rouge *-* I come with you !

    Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG ! Such a great year ! -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a year of celebration and madness

      Delete
  11. I just love the dances of that era !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Oups... This comment is for Unicorn !

      Delete
  13. Wow the two of them look great,!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice article, we can feel your love for the dance and it's very cool. :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd really like to do your first time travelling cause I'd love to go to the Moulin Rouge as well. It looks wonderful, have you seen the movie about it ?
    -Apote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love this movie with Nicole Kidman and Erwan Mac Gregor ! I love soooooooooo much

      Delete
  16. I don't know much this time but I love the movie "Moulin Rouge" ! :)

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm fan . Fred Astaire is my generation. THe History to "Moulin Rouge" the "French Cancan" are "incontournables" to the magnific towm Paris. Theses dances are magic . Very good article . Thank you for this moment
    mother's blondy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mother's blondy for many compliments !

      Delete
  18. I would like go to the Moulin Rouge ! It must be very nice

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete
  19. I won't dance, don't ask me.. Aaah love this song too!
    I'd like your work, we feel your passion and it's the most important! Great job and continue like that! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. 6th october is one day before my birthday

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, 6th october it's my brother's birthday !

      Delete
    2. And 5th october, it's my cousin's birthday ^^

      Delete
    3. More memories with you, my dancer ! Love SarahMrne Love you !

      Delete
  21. When I go to Paris I want to visit Montmartre i think its very beautiful

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your article reminds me the movie "Le Moulin Rouge" with Nicole Kidman who plays Satine

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! I love so much this movie!

      Delete
  23. your article captiving me ! I love this period too , the atmosphere in Paris would be so cool and plesant ! :)
    -fechouille

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Suricate C I like your article ! I'ts very interresant even for the people who don't like specially the dance, you are really fascinated
    Lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauranouille.I love your article too !

      Delete
  25. Your article is very nice! Already today the dance is fantastic sport and go in this period can be interesting, that can show us the tradition of dance
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG ! Moulin Rouge ! It's so cool *.*
    I really hope for you that you will integrate it someday (over the rainbow :whistle: )

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes my dream will come true on February 27 ! I hope !!

    ReplyDelete